You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
UrPeaceKeeper

UrPeaceKeeper Reviews Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya (October Revolution)

5 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Supertester
1,453 posts
5,522 battles

Hey guys, UrPeaceKeeper here with a premium ship review of the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, or the October Revolution!  

Is glorious T5 Soviet Battleship upgraded from pathetic Imperialist battleship Gangut.  Add in some Vodka, and enjoy this T5 Imperator Nikolai in what is one of the strongest T5 Battleships with some peculiarities! Overall, great T5 battleship with good main battery accuracy, decent AA, and strong armor when angled!  Secondaries are garbage, and the limited Damage Control Party can be a bit hectic if you don't run premium consumables and superintendent but it is by far the most fun at T5 I've had in a long time!

How has your Revolution been going?  Have you sent any traitors to the gulag in him?

• Cool 1

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,113 battles
32 minutes ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

How has your Revolution been going?  Have you sent any traitors to the gulag in him?

I certainly wouldn't be caught dead sailing around with that hideous camo.  I always thought the Christmas candy cane camo was the worst of them all....until I seen this one.

[POP]
Members
1,235 posts
8,289 battles

This is my new favorite ship in WoWS (and I just picked up Iowa, Missouri, QE, and Fiji last weekend). My K/D ratio is above 3 and I dueled a CO and won. 

[CVA16]
Members
2,751 posts
6,400 battles
3 hours ago, UrPeaceKeeper said:

Hey guys, UrPeaceKeeper here with a premium ship review of the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya, or the October Revolution!  

Is glorious T5 Soviet Battleship upgraded from pathetic Imperialist battleship Gangut.  Add in some Vodka, and enjoy this T5 Imperator Nikolai in what is one of the strongest T5 Battleships with some peculiarities! Overall, great T5 battleship with good main battery accuracy, decent AA, and strong armor when angled!  Secondaries are garbage, and the limited Damage Control Party can be a bit hectic if you don't run premium consumables and superintendent but it is by far the most fun at T5 I've had in a long time!

Great Video, thanks. Got the ship when it first came out. Have enjoyed it also. Going to change a couple of captains specs up based on your advice. Got a 19 point captain in her so definitely going to have fun.

[HEROS]
Supertester
1,453 posts
5,522 battles
8 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

I certainly wouldn't be caught dead sailing around with that hideous camo.  I always thought the Christmas candy cane camo was the worst of them all....until I seen this one.

I think there are far worse things in this world than sailing around in a fictional warship camo for the Soviet Union in a video game when said ship is from said country! :P

7 hours ago, OgreMkV said:

This is my new favorite ship in WoWS (and I just picked up Iowa, Missouri, QE, and Fiji last weekend). My K/D ratio is above 3 and I dueled a CO and won. 

Ohh I don't know... Missouri is a lot of fun for very different reasons, but both are fun.  Of the two I prefer Missouri over OR but both are great! :)

5 hours ago, Ghostdog1355 said:

Great Video, thanks. Got the ship when it first came out. Have enjoyed it also. Going to change a couple of captains specs up based on your advice. Got a 19 point captain in her so definitely going to have fun.

Ohh man, with a 19 point captain I think the ship will be pretty nuts! :P  Thanks for watching!