Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
abyssofthetriffid

Commander skill changing for free.

29 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,056 posts
3,689 battles

I changed them all ready for the future.

 

Am i happy we have a free period?

 

No i am not it should not cost huge cash to change skills that is simply wrong and greedy, very greedy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[-K-]
Members
5,237 posts
9,096 battles

Or, it's called running a profitable business model.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
773
[SF-A]
Members
2,891 posts
5,674 battles

Think with all his ranting he'd finally be able to type coherent English? I mean, he's been at this for a while...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,677
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,831 posts
11,525 battles
2 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Think with all his ranting he'd finally be able to type coherent English? I mean, he's been at this for a while...

 

I think it's getting worse, living under a bridge must be causing him to devolve. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,226
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Huh?  We can respect our captains?? 

Didn't see that anywhere.  I'll have to try it tonight.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
699
[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,161 battles
25 minutes ago, abyssofthetriffid said:

I changed them all ready for the future.

 

Am i happy we have a free period?

 

No i am not it should not cost huge cash to change skills that is simply wrong and greedy, very greedy.

 

6359B241-7DDF-41DD-87EC-20414D92CE5D.jpeg

 

Also try repeating your elementary english classes.

 

Its also already possible to respec captains for free. Its called Elite Commander XP. Select it in the respec dropdown menu and you can respec your captains for free

Edited by FireAndHEspam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[-K-]
Members
5,237 posts
9,096 battles
9 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

We can also demount modules for free. I'm not complaining.

Not at all.  I pretty much reset all my captains outside of the ones I'm grinding, so that if any meta shifts happen in the future, I'm preemptively ready for a respec on any ships I haven't touched in a long time.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
325
[ASHIP]
Members
594 posts
5,291 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

Not at all.  I pretty much reset all my captains outside of the ones I'm grinding, so that if any meta shifts happen in the future, I'm preemptively ready for a respec on any ships I haven't touched in a long time.

I think you meant to quote someone else? Your post doesn't really connect with mine. I've basically done the same, by the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[-K-]
Members
5,237 posts
9,096 battles
1 minute ago, senseNOTmade said:

I think you meant to quote someone else? Your post doesn't really connect with mine. I've basically done the same, by the way.

Sorry, I was actually agreeing with you on the not complaining part.  Still early in the morning here.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,432
[-K-]
Members
5,237 posts
9,096 battles
12 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

 

I think it's getting worse, living under a bridge must be causing him to devolve. 

Does he have a pet fox that lives under that bridge with him? :Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,159
[SIM]
Members
2,525 posts
4,179 battles

I went through last night and lobotomized 40 captains or so. Now I have to reeducate them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,677
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,831 posts
11,525 battles
25 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Not at all.  I pretty much reset all my captains outside of the ones I'm grinding, so that if any meta shifts happen in the future, I'm preemptively ready for a respec on any ships I haven't touched in a long time.

 

I hadn't though of that, I have just been making sure they are all good to go. I did reset a few and send them to the reserves for ships I was getting rid of though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
729
[-K-]
[-K-]
Supertester
1,847 posts
6,875 battles

Someone can give you a sack of gold & you will complain that:

1. It's not big enough

2. It's too heavy

3. Exchanging gold for cash is a hassle

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
348
[BNKR]
Members
1,306 posts
681 battles
36 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

Huh?  We can respect our captains?? 

Didn't see that anywhere.  I'll have to try it tonight.

 

 

When I got the free 10 point USN captain from the operations, I specced him for CVs and dropped him in the Langley.  Then I played a few matches and realized I don't like CV play.  It was fantastic being able to reset him for free and drop him into the Pepsi.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,075
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,304 posts
6,575 battles

oCVLMKF.gif

Just don't use Captain skills that make no sense. Like forgetting Last Stand on DDs...

If you just think a bit before Training your captains, and make use of the Wiki or ask on the Forums, you will barely feel the Need to redistribute the captain Points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
743
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,000 posts
13,665 battles
10 minutes ago, SireneRacker said:

oCVLMKF.gif

Just don't use Captain skills that make no sense. Like forgetting Last Stand on DDs...

If you just think a bit before Training your captains, and make use of the Wiki or ask on the Forums, you will barely feel the Need to redistribute the captain Points.

Unless they change the nature of your ship making a skill less desirable.   

Going to have to look at my UK captains in light of the smoke changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,075
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,304 posts
6,575 battles
5 minutes ago, Camo68 said:

Unless they change the nature of your ship making a skill less desirable.   

Going to have to look at my UK captains in light of the smoke changes.

That is an exception, and even now I don't feel the Need to rework my UK CL captains.

But usually you can make yourself a captain that works with the entire line, if we disregard odd ducks like Akizuki and Ognevoi, and maybe the Moskva (due to IFHE)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
1 hour ago, AVR_Project said:

We can respect our captains?? 

I'm sorry, I could NEVER respect my Captain; not after some of the bonehead moves he's made while driving my ships!

(LOL!! sorry, couldn't resist)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
725
[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
1 hour ago, Ace_04 said:

I pretty much reset all my captains outside of the ones I'm grinding, so that if any meta shifts happen in the future, I'm preemptively ready for a respec on any ships I haven't touched in a long time.

This ^^

 

I went through every ship and did the same thing. Definitely recommend! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,226
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles
17 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I'm sorry, I could NEVER respect my Captain; not after some of the bonehead moves he's made while driving my ships!

(LOL!! sorry, couldn't resist)

One needs to PROOFREAD for the autocorrect nonsense.

I stand a rectum.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
4 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

One needs to PROOFREAD for the autocorrect nonsense.

I stand a rectum.

Oh, that's OK; I'm sure we've all been a rectum a time or two! (and I DID apologize, to forgive IS divine!)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×