You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Cyberwasp35

yamamoto lock: Mistake or intentional?

8 comments in this topic

[833]
Members
43 posts
6,059 battles

so, I decided to refresh my memory on what I was plugging away at with the yamamoto missions, and I just saw that any unlocked portions are now locked until the corresponding time next year... was this a mistake with the new update, or am I seriously going to have to wait a whole YEAR to unlock the last of the Yamamoto campaign?  Because I, and many of my friends, are QUITE unnerved to learn this...

I made this face when I saw the time to wait.

Super_disbelief_gif.gif

Edited by Cyberwasp35

[PVE]
Members
5,681 posts
18,265 battles

There have been many posts about bugs with the Yamamato campaign since the new patch. Haven't seen this one listed yet but they are doing a micropatch this morning to fix the other issues they where having. I wouldn't be surprised if yours is related to that.

[O_O]
Members
4,432 posts
9,616 battles

Although the "accept task" tab isn't visible, I was still able to select a task by hovering my mouse over it and hitting the space bar.  Some have said hitting enter worked for them.

Known issue that I am sure will be fixed shortly.

[833]
Members
43 posts
6,059 battles
16 hours ago, Turbotush said:

But it looks like you don't get a collection now when you get a container!

so, is that how it worked? cuz I had no idea that I had to buy a crate first, and only just did about 2 days ago... so, how are we supposed to get collection items now, if not in the daily containers?

[SAA]
Members
861 posts
27,372 battles
15 hours ago, Cyberwasp35 said:

so, is that how it worked? cuz I had no idea that I had to buy a crate first, and only just did about 2 days ago... so, how are we supposed to get collection items now, if not in the daily containers?

It looks like you still get them in the daily containers, just not in every one.

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
51 minutes ago, Turbotush said:

It looks like you still get them in the daily containers, just not in every one.

Yup, most days I get two, rarely three, only one on a single occasion. It seems like there a new batch since the last updates, not as many dups as usual.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,267 battles

I buy a Yammy container once in a while because you normally get some good flags...I get all kinds of collection items, even after clicking on "not collecting", I even have duplicates!(what do I do with them, anyway?)