Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NightmareMk9

Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya Mission Bugged

14 comments in this topic

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles

Try exiting the game & restarting it.  This happened to me and that restored the mission status to its correct progress.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
402 posts
4,264 battles

Been happening to a lot of people...I'm sure they're working on it. A bunch of threads on here about it.

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

It is back to Part 3 on the final mission, but has not counted the last 2 games.  I was #5 in the first game and #3 in the second.  Going into game 3 now.

Members
780 posts
6,740 battles
Just now, NightmareMk9 said:

It is back to Part 3 on the final mission, but has not counted the last 2 games.  I was #5 in the first game and #3 in the second.  Going into game 3 now.

you need to Win 3 battles where you placed in the top 5.. were those games wins or losses?

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

Mine did it too but mah Revoultion is in Port OK so thats what counts :)

TsqdYy7.jpg

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

Ok, I didn't win on the first 2.  The description in game and on the web site don't exactly match.  The one in game is poorly worded.

Beta Testers
2,580 posts
4,699 battles

I guess the mini-patch happening now fixes this bug

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,895 battles

Check your port. I didn't get any message that the ship is awarded but she was in the port.

yd8AMtF.jpg

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles

IDKWTF is going on. Win a battle -No dress to impress, win another battle, survive and do 32 K damage no 
Where is the revolution?"  Getting a LITTLE irritated not being rewarded combat missions. Will try shutting down and reloading. If that don't work , will be back to cuss some more and more clearly -no acronyms..

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles
30 minutes ago, Strachwitz666 said:

IDKWTF is going on. Win a battle -No dress to impress, win another battle, survive and do 32 K damage no 
Where is the revolution?"  Getting a LITTLE irritated not being rewarded combat missions. Will try shutting down and reloading. If that don't work , will be back to cuss some more and more clearly -no acronyms..

Are you on the task that says “win 3 battles, be in Top-5 at least once”?

That one is mistranslated/wrong.  You have to win 3 battles in which you were in the Top-5 on your team.

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles
23 hours ago, hangglide42 said:

Are you on the task that says “win 3 battles, be in Top-5 at least once”?

That one is mistranslated/wrong.  You have to win 3 battles in which you were in the Top-5 on your team.

Nah , have not got there yet.   Problem was not a problem, Had actually won the rewards earlier(before the mssions were even listed IIRC) but it was still posting them after I had won them as if I had not finished them.

Beta Testers
4 posts
2,707 battles

been unable to get past stage 3 part one despite having meet the 1600 XP Requirement Any advice would be helpful like does it have to be 1600 W/O Premium cuz if so that seems to be nigh on impossible59ec0ac389a37_WOWS1.thumb.jpg.09fa3b3df1c48e45ec46f8bb9ff4e16d.jpg

[WOLF4]
Members
105 posts
4,220 battles
11 minutes ago, Bloodraven_01 said:

been unable to get past stage 3 part one despite having meet the 1600 XP Requirement Any advice would be helpful like does it have to be 1600 W/O Premium cuz if so that seems to be nigh on impossible59ec0ac389a37_WOWS1.thumb.jpg.09fa3b3df1c48e45ec46f8bb9ff4e16d.jpg

You have to get 1600 Base XP... with zero modifiers, not even premium.  It's the score you get on the Team Score page.  You received 1435 on that game.  And it's not impossible to get the 1600 Base XP.  I did it today finally after trying since the mission came out.  Try capping a lot, that's what I did when I got mine. Also, it's easier if you use higher tier ships.  I completed mine in my Bismarck.

Sign in to follow this