Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

Wargaming expand division

12 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles

Dear Wargaming Division are too small for us Clan!

I love to see an option to expand division to 7-15 or a full team.

Sync drop are fun but I love to be able to work together and get more win easier since everyone is on comms...

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,057 battles

Never going to happen in Random Mode but If they were smart they might make some more modes like, any size division mode. Mostly this game is a 1 trick Random pony.

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
3 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Never going to happen in Random Mode but If they were smart they might make some more modes like, any size division mode. Mostly this game is a 1 trick Random pony.

sure sure we can do sync div and get couple clan members on one team while other end up on the other team and we get to sink they happy booty.

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,057 battles
2 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

sure sure we can do sync div and get couple clan members on one team while other end up on the other team and we get to sink they happy booty.

All they would have to do is make a Clan Random mode. They won't though, They aren't into giving the players what they want. The Clan Battle thing is not going to be too good with limited playing times. Even the naming of the Clans is stupid, Ships don't have Clans, they have Fleets and Armadas, Flotillas and Convoys. I have never heard of a Clan of ships. Mech Warriors have Clans.

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

no.

here, i'll even say it in Spanish for extra emphasis:

Spoiler

no.

Edited by MidnightShamalan
  • Cool 3

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 1:53 AM, Sovereigndawg said:

All they would have to do is make a Clan Random mode. They won't though, They aren't into giving the players what they want. The Clan Battle thing is not going to be too good with limited playing times. Even the naming of the Clans is stupid, Ships don't have Clans, they have Fleets and Armadas, Flotillas and Convoys. I have never heard of a Clan of ships. Mech Warriors have Clans.

proble somthing that need to be change like calling them fleets.

[TBW]
Members
6,406 posts
12,057 battles
2 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

proble somthing that need to be change like calling them fleets.

I said that in a previous thread, Ships don't have Clans, Mech Warriors do.

Beta Testers
715 posts
3,660 battles
2 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I said that in a previous thread, Ships don't have Clans, Mech Warriors do.

Quite right. Alas WG errs on the side of being consistent with what "label" has been most commonly used since the earliest days of online gaming and yea BattleTech/WarHammer universe as well.

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,500 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 0:11 AM, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

Dear Wargaming Division are too small for us Clan!

I love to see an option to expand division to 7-15 or a full team.

Sync drop are fun but I love to be able to work together and get more win easier since everyone is on comms...

j6NCIxl.gif

[KOZ]
Beta Testers
1,485 posts
1,186 battles

I will say, I agree with the TC's sentiment.

This is a team game-- there's no reason why it should be excluding teams. Expanded Divisions should be able to do randoms, not just Clan Battles [which are a RANKED GAMETYPE (not everyone is competitive) and only at T10].

Obviously, some people are going to have issue because they whiny, but for that it's simple: Opt out. [Default is in]: "Exclude [Expanded] Divisions? This will increase Queue time." (It makes it wait [for you, and only you-- not others on you] until there's a time where a game can be formed with no divisions)

Sign in to follow this