You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

[AFW]
Members
10 posts
6,917 battles

So its 10/18/2017 and after the update the last mission for yamamoto campaign says it will be available in 12 months.  It also will not let me accept any new tasks from the entire yamamoto campaign.

worked fine before update, maybe the game client thinks its 2016 because of Halloween event?  

Please fix this wargaming, i want to get yamamoto this year with my friends not the next.

brokencamp.PNG

brokenvamp.PNG

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

There were several issues, I had problems selecting or reselecting missions. Reddit has a thread on it, can use "enter" or "spacebar" keys to select missions if you are having this problem. Someone also said that the end rewards were not being issued so I would caution players to pause your advancement (maybe work on the Halloween thing) until they get this fixed.

[AFW]
Members
10 posts
6,917 battles
9 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

There were several issues, I had problems selecting or reselecting missions. Reddit has a thread on it, can use "enter" or "spacebar" keys to select missions if you are having this problem. Someone also said that the end rewards were not being issued so I would caution players to pause your advancement (maybe work on the Halloween thing) until they get this fixed.

the space bar and enter solution isn't working for me, i guess i'm just gonna be waiting for the patch

Members
524 posts
3,696 battles

Select the task, hit spacebar.  Worked for me.  Also, I restarted the game before I did that. Good luck.

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

Yeah been reading more on the forums and on Reddit. You may want to stop until they get this fixed. Some people are completing the mission and not getting the captain. The other awards are being given, just don't get Yamamato. I would imagine that you would have to submit a ticket to get him, seems a big hassle.

Edited by Taylor3006