You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SailorDeadpool1XPOIXKita

Clan Wars or Clan battles it too short

13 comments in this topic

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,318 battles

I like the fact that we have concentrated queues and you don't have to wait 30 minutes for a battle like we did with Team Battles. 

As Clans get more organized, they'll be able to adapt to this more and more easily. 

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,011 battles
1 minute ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

this is the best idea ever... Some clans have more members on at late night hours then we do doing the day...

Yup and the wait times might be long but that would be expected at certain hours. That's what Clan chat is for though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,855 posts
19,042 battles
27 minutes ago, 5D_Kitakami_Megatron said:

clan battles let go to the point, the time is to short. We finally got going in the last hour and now it over man... These 3 hours are too short... We should have it go all night would be nice!

Clan wars just started and you're whinnying already  ! ! ! ! 

• Cool 1

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,093 posts
12,647 battles

I don't know about you, but I found 3 straight hours of actually concentrating hard is pretty exhausting, especially at the end of a work day.

I would be in favor of staggering the hours so some sessions are better for west coast or even night shift folks, though. The current ones seem much more tuned for east coast.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
43 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

I don't know about you, but I found 3 straight hours of actually concentrating hard is pretty exhausting, especially at the end of a work day.

I would be in favor of staggering the hours so some sessions are better for west coast or even night shift folks, though. The current ones seem much more tuned for east coast.

thought I saw they change the times to 1900-2200 pt2 time hope not that mean like 10 pm east coast... Times need to start 8 pm est and go to 4 am est... or just have it 24 hour long...

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles

lol if you HONESTLY think 24hour clan battle will be a good thing think again. queue times will be insane, and clans will be able to grind out to typhoon in absolutely no time. this is how WG is trying to make it so the MAJORITY of the clans are able to stay at the same pace and not be miles apart instantly.