You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
suicideclyde

Dead Wreckoning [REKT] - A Laid Back Clan of Grown-Ups

8 comments in this topic

[REKT]
[REKT]
Members
20 posts
5,857 battles

Hey everyone.

Well, Clan Battles are finally here - and REKT is in need of a couple more cap'ns who would like to sail with us.  We'd love to find a few more members who:

1 - are relaxed - for us, this is a game not a profession.  Everyone in Dead Wreckoning has an actual proffession - we don't need another one.

2 - are interested in tactics, positioning, the finer points of the game.  We love discussing this kind of stuff and learning how best to employ our ships!

3 - are adults - sorry younglings - clan's average age is in the mid/late 20s with a couple members in their 30s.

4 - are in posession of a T10 ship (or are close).

5 - are able to play sometimes - we don't have scheduled "clan hours" or anything, but at least a few of us tend to link up to play a few games most nights.  We'd love to have you able to join us every so often.

If this sounds like your kind of clan, please consider TEAM REKT.  We use Discord and could put together a time to see if we're a good fit for each other.  In the interest of full disclosure, our current clan stats are nothing to brag about - but we have a really great crew.  10 members, 50.25% average win rate (its climbing!).  We're basically a group of casuals and we're looking for the same in you.

We do want to participate in Clan Battles - so occasionaly competitive play is a thing we're interested in.

Shoot me a message in game, reply to this post, or send me a PM if this sounds like something you'd like to test drive.

Clyde

Edited by suicideclyde

[TWE]
Members
101 posts
1,233 battles

HI Clyde, 

Do you guys have a website I can check out? If not, no worries. 

I'm not close to a T10.. but I like your overview.. hopefully one day I can sail with you :) 

Tiger

[REKT]
[REKT]
Members
20 posts
5,857 battles
On 10/20/2017 at 7:55 AM, Tigershark87 said:

HI Clyde, 

Do you guys have a website I can check out? If not, no worries. 

I'm not close to a T10.. but I like your overview.. hopefully one day I can sail with you :) 

Tiger

Hey tigershark,

Thanks for replying.  No website for this clan, we're just not that formal.  :D

I looked at your profile and can see that you just started playing WoWS.  Let me say - Welcome to the game! Let me add you to the ol' friends list.  Maybe we can play a game or two anyway?  I'm not to proud to play at lower tiers from time to time.  Look forward to seeing you out there!

[TWE]
Members
101 posts
1,233 battles
On 10/21/2017 at 1:56 PM, suicideclyde said:

Hey tigershark,

Thanks for replying.  No website for this clan, we're just not that formal.  :D

I looked at your profile and can see that you just started playing WoWS.  Let me say - Welcome to the game! Let me add you to the ol' friends list.  Maybe we can play a game or two anyway?  I'm not to proud to play at lower tiers from time to time.  Look forward to seeing you out there!

Thanks for adding me.. will be great to play with you one day. 

Yes my friend recently suggested I check out the game since I am getting back into gaming. After having my first kid.. it was difficult for me to play any games, but now I have some extra time (since she's a tad older ... going on 3 years old).. so I'm wanting to get back into gaming more. My friend has a T10.. but I'm only up to T6, but working my way up! 

Have a good week!

Tiger