You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Pigeon_of_War

Why you should follow my Twitter...

43 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,091 posts
3,767 battles

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,632 posts
5,963 battles

I was going to say something about how Twitter is for old people, then I realized the average age here is basically their target audience.

• Cool 1

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,492 battles

Twitter... I've heard of it.

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
282 posts
2,257 battles

Cant you put a twitter feed somewhere on the forum or the website? so when you tweet something about technical issues we could see without having to hunt it down?

Thanks

[KRAB]
Members
615 posts
6,092 battles

Looks like the server has been...sunk.

The teams have been...torpedoed.

I'll see myself out now. 

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,091 posts
3,767 battles

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles

Why you should post in the Forums. Mostly because I don't do Twitter, Reddit or Facebook and well ah, this is, the forum for WOWS. @Pigeon_of_War

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Members
3,371 posts
12,212 battles

But I'm not a twit kinda guy...

• Cool 2

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles
12 minutes ago, Khafni said:

LOL!! (it took big brass ones to say that in the Forum!)

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,219 battles
1 hour ago, _V12 said:

I was going to say something about how Twitter is for old people, then I realized the average age here is basically their target audience.

Define old people? I was just thinking to myself, "I'm too old for Twitter." I'm not very old.

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles
2 hours ago, _V12 said:

I thought it was more for Kindergarten thru like 30's. Well then there's Trump.

[FOXEH]
Members
3,371 posts
12,212 battles
7 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

I thought it was more for Kindergarten thru like 30's. Well then there's Trump.

Exactly, the king twit! 

[OO7]
[OO7]
Members
1,632 posts
5,963 battles
10 hours ago, Captain_Dorja said:

Define old people? I was just thinking to myself, "I'm too old for Twitter." I'm not very old.

To put it another way, Twitter is very popular in Washington, DC.  Politicians like the platform, and politicians are old.  

Reason being that Twitteris very easy to use.  You simply type it like a text message.  No nonsense involved, nothing more than it needs to be.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles
3 hours ago, Khafni said:

Exactly, the king twit! 

I thought that was spelled with an "A"?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,219 battles
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

I thought that was spelled with an "A"?

Only if you don't mind Forum knuckle raps...

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,809 posts
15,355 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Dorja said:

Only if you don't mind Forum knuckle raps...

HA! (so true, so true!)

• Cool 1

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 6:29 PM, Sovereigndawg said:

Why you should post in the Forums. Mostly because I don't do Twitter, Reddit or Facebook and well ah, this is, the forum for WOWS. @Pigeon_of_War

On 10/18/2017 at 5:30 PM, sbcptnitro said:

I hate Twitter.

On 10/18/2017 at 5:30 PM, sbcptnitro said:

I hate Twitter.

On 10/18/2017 at 6:50 PM, Umikami said:

LOL!! (it took big brass ones to say that in the Forum!)

On 10/18/2017 at 5:31 PM, _V12 said:

And so forth. I know it is not my place to question your positions. and your inability to even assist someone,  who has always attempted to meet your demands and requests. Has been forthcoming informative. trying to make your experience in the game and forums more enjoyable. asks a small thing and It is the weight you can not bare. This I assume is not for me to understand and not my place. And yes I have been told keep off the forum, I just could not when you treat such a nice man so poorly. I feel diminished ( if that is even possible) by your indurated contumelious for this good person's simple request. 

[TBW]
Members
6,423 posts
12,071 battles
5 hours ago, MzFortune58 said:

And so forth. I know it is not my place to question your positions. and your inability to even assist someone,  who has always attempted to meet your demands and requests. Has been forthcoming informative. trying to make your experience in the game and forums more enjoyable. asks a small thing and It is the weight you can not bare. This I assume is not for me to understand and not my place. And yes I have been told keep off the forum, I just could not when you treat such a nice man so poorly. I feel diminished ( if that is even possible) by your indurated contumelious for this good person's simple request. 

Is Twitter run by WarGaming? No? Then why can't a dev post in WG's forum? It's quite obvious that some of us don't tweet and never will. I would feel diminished too, If I wrote the tripe that you just did.

• Cool 1

[NFE]
Members
93 posts
3,191 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 8:37 PM, Khafni said:

Lol, sounds a bit like my logic, I am not a bird, therefore, I do not tweet.

• Cool 1

Members
566 posts
1,895 battles
1 hour ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Is Twitter run by WarGaming? No? Then why can't a dev post in WG's forum? It's quite obvious that some of us don't tweet and never will. I would feel diminished too, If I wrote the tripe that you just did.

He can obviously, but the same can be said for you how difficult is it to work the other way. If someone I respect asks me to do a trivial thing for him I do not act like a winy little girl (oh sorry I am a whiney little girl ) silly comparison. I do it for them. He may gain some unknown benefit by doing what he asks. Not my place to question. I just see a lot of it's about me, and what I want, not about helping out a friend, or acquaintance. He didn't ask you to solve Conflurny Hypergeometric Function with Hermite and Laguerre polynomials. I know they are challenging and enjoyable but time-consuming.  Yours, and many of the others comments are rude, uncaring and juvenile in my opinion. And yes its a biased opinion because I know the Pigeon of war is a kind caring man, who only has your best interest at heart. You wonderful people then criticize and do not really deserve his efforts. for something that costs you nothing. I have always considered myself as a worthless, uncouth an undeserved of respect person that existed, I beginning to see I am among many. And for those who desire to criticize my grammar and punctuation, i realize I am atrocious at writing in English. But i can learn to write better can you learn to be kind considerate and helpful? who knows "monkeys do fall from trees" Bless you all Mr. Dawg You are a kind man we have spoken before so I know you to be. I respect you very much I just think you missed the mark here. Thank you. Gentleman. 

Edited by MzFortune58