You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Saltwater_Samurai

Can't Start New Campaign Missions

10 comments in this topic

[BUSHI]
Members
17 posts
5,706 battles

After down loading the new patch I cannot start any new campaign missions.  I can continue the ones I have but the game refuses to let me start new ones.  Anybody else experience the same thing?

• Cool 1

[HINON]
[HINON]
Beta Testers
5,913 posts
5,214 battles
6 minutes ago, Saltwater_Samurai said:

After down loading the new patch I cannot start any new campaign missions.  I can continue the ones I have but the game refuses to let me start new ones.  Anybody else experience the same thing?

You have to select them like normal, but instead of hitting the "accept" button like normal, press enter. It's broken for me too.

[MASSD]
Members
18 posts
8,077 battles

You are right on some of them in that you can just hit enter and they will select (hitting enter while hovering over the info pop-up). However I ran into at least one I couldn't select that way.

They seem to be bugged for the "Accept Task" button appearing on newer missions. If I go back to Mission 1 set on Yamamoto the "Accept Task" buttons do appear. But I am on set 4 and 2, 3, and 4 no button.

Cheers,

Jim

[MASSD]
Members
18 posts
8,077 battles
Just now, bubbleboy264 said:

I’m having this issue as well, can’t select new Yamamoto missions to complete 

Trying doing the enter work-around. For me on set 4 I can only not seem to do the BB shoot down 30 planes task using that glitch.

[WOLF4]
Members
403 posts
5,411 battles
Just now, armorama said:

Trying doing the enter work-around. For me on set 4 I can only not seem to do the BB shoot down 30 planes task using that glitch.

I’m on the final set of missions, it’s really frustrating I want to finish them soon 

[ICU]
Beta Testers
27 posts
6,900 battles

Same Issue, Mission set 5 for Yamamato.  Selecting the mission and hitting enter allowed for the mission to be qued up.

[REAL1]
Beta Testers
14 posts
6,102 battles

I had the same issue for Final mission of Act 4. Went back and tried the Enter solution. Took a second, but did work.

[LARP]
Beta Testers
4 posts
6,462 battles

I have same issue cannot accept new missions . can complete what I have but cant get new ones

[PVE]
Members
5,617 posts
18,201 battles

STOP!! Don't try to complete the mission.

There are problems, several threads here and on Reddit. Some people have completed mission and not getting the captain. Other rewards are being issued but not Yamamato. I would wait for a fix before trying to proceed. Play lower tier or focus on Halloween mission until they figure it out.