You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CronaBaka

0.6.12 Issues

10 comments in this topic

Members
7 posts
2,256 battles

So, after installing the new update I log in and join a match. I eventually load in and hear the "Battle starts." However, I'm still stuck at the loading screen, unable to see what is happening. The sound effects still work, I can fire the main guns, but I'm just stuck watching the team members tab and seeing my teammates being taken out. I try logging out and back in again, but nothing changes apart from the loading screen turning orange. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any advice on fixing this or if you're having similar issues.

20171018141601_1.jpg

20171018141751_1.jpg

[PSP]
Members
6,221 posts
8,847 battles

Try using the game checker, which is accessible from the loading program under settings > support. After the update my game crashed every time I tried to start it but the checker solved the issue.    

Members
7 posts
2,256 battles
21 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

Try using the game checker, which is accessible from the loading program under settings > support. After the update my game crashed every time I tried to start it but the checker solved the issue.    

I tried that a few minutes ago. Still stuck loading forever. :fish_palm:

[PSP]
Members
6,221 posts
8,847 battles

You wouldn't happen to be on a satellite connection would you? Those connections have long latency times that can mess up the loading into some online games.

Members
7 posts
2,256 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 3:35 PM, Snargfargle said:

You wouldn't happen to be on a satellite connection would you? Those connections have long latency times that can mess up the loading into some online games.

No, I'm using a wireless connection. It's never given me problems up to this point.

[PSP]
Members
6,221 posts
8,847 battles
Just now, CronaBaka said:

No, I'm using a wireless connection. It's never given me problems up to this point.

If you have a home network, you might see if you can't set your gaming PC to a higher priority than other devices on the network. Most routers default to give mobile devices higher priority. When my nieces came to visit, I was always getting throttled down by their smart phones until I did this.

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles

Did you just copy and paste any mods from the res_mods folder from your last batch to the new folder? That's what caused a similar problem for me. I exited, deleted the mods for that game, reloaded the game and it worked. 

Actually installing them via the updated mod pack resolved the issue for me. 

Edited by ENO75
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,159 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 5:40 PM, CronaBaka said:

So, after installing the new update I log in and join a match. I eventually load in and hear the "Battle starts." However, I'm still stuck at the loading screen, unable to see what is happening. The sound effects still work, I can fire the main guns, but I'm just stuck watching the team members tab and seeing my teammates being taken out. I try logging out and back in again, but nothing changes apart from the loading screen turning orange. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any advice on fixing this or if you're having similar issues.

20171018141601_1.jpg

20171018141751_1.jpg

Loaded your mods in without running aslains, didnt you?  Remove that and rerun Aslains, fixes it right up.  

Edited by comtedumas