Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Doskiie

SPOOKY SCENARIO REWARDS AND TIPS

16 comments in this topic

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles

I have just completed my second 4+ star match in the spooky scenario. I looked at both of the stats from the match and it shows all the rewards were issued, but I only have 33k elite commander xp. I have completed 4+stars twice and I should have 50k ECXP.

IT SAYS 25K FOR EACH 4 STAR COMPLETION.

I also possibly don't have the right amount of camo rewards, though not sure if the 3 star rewards another 30 separate from 1 and 2 star completion.

unless I'm wrong you get 15 camo for one star - 15 for 2 stars and on the 3rd it says you get 15 of both types. Doesn't that mean 15 from 1 and 2 stars is 30, plus the 30 from the 3rd star make a total of 60 camo for 3 stars? I assume it might just be the 15 camo's for 1 and 2 stars and 3 doesn't give you anything specific.

I'm not getting the rewards it specified, unless somehow I'm wrong and missed something.

Is anyone else having this problem ????

^^^^^^^^^^^^ (This was an earlier post and the answers if you have any about how the rewards are issued are answered by other players in other replies.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me about 3 hours to complete it 3 times with one 3 star, one 4 star, and one full 5 star completion. It just a matter of communication and the other people on the team even paying attention to task like not letting the Trans stop or let any enemy bb's enter the circle.

Most important points of the spooky scenario for us was...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battleships and Destroyer's have a 0% chance to cause fire meaning BB's and DD's use AP only.

Cata's are always a primary target and should be taken out immediately. They hit hard and cause annoying fire.

There always must be at least one person in the circle and NO ENEMY can enter the circle or the Trans will automatically stop failing a task meaning only 4 star completion possible.

Being inside the circle heals your ships over time. Telling the team members that is very helpful for those that don't know it.

Cruisers should SET and KEEP fire on all enemy bb's. They use repair so need to set it again after they repair it. If you have the angle setting the full ship on fire is a fantastic help kill speed. Don't continue to fire at the same bb when it is on fire if you can set another enemy ablaze that is not already on fire.

DD's should save one or even two smoke screens for the final encounter with Rasputin. He does pretty good dmg against the Trans. The trans also should be and keep moving so smoking far enough ahead will give more time in cover for Trans.

Not getting in the secondary firing range of the enemy bb's is also important for dd's as it sets fire too often. Your reload time of torpedoes is low enough to torp from medium range outside secondary firing range.

Try to take out the final two bb's to help focus fire all team members on the Rasputin. He's somewhat a pain in the [edited]and sometimes enters the ring and screws it all up.

Also the wave of BB's that spawn before Rasputin are already extremely close to the ring on the left side. The team should keep that in mind and be ready. Knowing all points of cata spawns is also important.

-------------------------

Those are just some tips that we used as a div to complete this scenario. Did it pretty fast too.

Good luck !!

Edited by Doskiie

Beta Testers
2,029 posts

I think 60 camo overall should be awarded if you've met the three star requirement.  I'm pretty sure you only get each prize once though, so you'll only ever receive a total of 25k ECXP.

• Cool 1

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles
Just now, AspiringCodger said:

I think 60 camo overall should be awarded if you've met the three star requirement.  I'm pretty sure you only get each prize once though, so you'll only ever receive a total of 25k ECXP.

It shows you the rewards you get when you hover over the stars at the end of each match. Plus it never specified in the update or notes that you only received the rewards once, and if it did I'm sure they would tell you the amount and what you would be receiving after first completion. Both matches when looking at them show 25k ECXP issued, as well as all the camo's same amount. I would imagine if I complete 5 stars multiple times I would get the premium for the amount of 5 stars completion.

[ARMDG]
Members
3,242 posts
1,567 battles

Each reward tier gives you that reward, and multiple reward tiers can be granted in one game, however you can only get the rewards once.  This means that a 1 star game will give you the 1 star rewards, but in the future a 2 star game will only give the rewards for the second star, and not another reward from the first star.  Works that way for every operation.

• Cool 1

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles
2 minutes ago, Sirus_Patton said:

Each reward tier gives you that reward, and multiple reward tiers can be granted in one game, however you can only get the rewards once.  This means that a 1 star game will give you the 1 star rewards, but in the future a 2 star game will only give the rewards for the second star, and not another reward from the first star.  Works that way for every operation.

That is a better explanation ! Thank you.

Doesn't that mean if I have multiple 4 star wins I will still get the Elite Commander XP and just the xp for that 4 tier win??

Edited by Doskiie

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,782 posts
9,781 battles
8 minutes ago, Doskiie said:

Doesn't that mean if I have multiple 4 star wins I will still get the Elite Commander XP and just the xp for that 4 tier win

try to get 5 star award and you will only get the 5th awarded to you. So

yes you only get the xp, but nothing else until 5 stars. You done all up to 4stars

• Cool 1

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles
5 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

try to get 5 star award and you will only get the 5th awarded to you. So

yes you only get the xp, but nothing else until 5 stars. You done all up to 4stars

I have already completed a 5 star match and I did get the premium. I've had one 5 and one 4 star completion. That's why I assumed I would have 50k ECXP. I had not had another 5 or 4 star match to see if I get the rewards again and was already curious. I think I got it now tho. Thanks everyone for the information !

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,782 posts
9,781 battles
2 minutes ago, Doskiie said:

I have already completed a 5 star match and I did get the premium

well that was quick to get a 5 stars. I had to wait for 8 hrs to even think about it

• Cool 1

Members
9,957 posts

It's a scenario, scenario prizes are granted only once. Last year they created a farmfest with it, they no longer allow players to farm events.:Smile_teethhappy:

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles
27 minutes ago, ObiwankzKenobi said:

well that was quick to get a 5 stars. I had to wait for 8 hrs to even think about it

Lol it didn't seem fast when I was thinking I was going to farm a bunch of rewards. Now it just like, damn. That's it ?

I think I read where it was multiple parts or something this year.. not sure. Maybe there is more.

Edited by Doskiie

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

The farmable reward is getting tons of elite commander xp by playing the mode over and over due to the captains being 19 points.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
58 posts
10,190 battles

How do you get stars? I have only tried twice and both times the post battle screen says 2 secondary tasks were completed but I didn't get any stars. What am I missing?

[RTR]
Beta Testers
306 posts
1,740 battles

How are people completing it? Let alone getting 4+ stars!

Seriously. Why can't I ever be on these teams?

Members
5 posts
82 battles
2 hours ago, ked65 said:

How do you get stars? I have only tried twice and both times the post battle screen says 2 secondary tasks were completed but I didn't get any stars. What am I missing?

You have to beat the scenario to get any stars at all.  None of the secondaries mean anything if you don't win

[CT700]
Members
33 posts
2,607 battles
2 hours ago, Rommel_41 said:

How are people completing it? Let alone getting 4+ stars!

Seriously. Why can't I ever be on these teams?

It took me about 3 hours to complete it 3 times with one 3 star, one 4 star, and one full 5 star completion. It just a matter of communication and the other people on the team even paying attention to task like not letting the Trans stop or let any enemy bb's enter the circle.

Most important points of the spooky scenario for us was...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battleships and Destroyer's have a 0% chance to cause fire meaning BB's and DD's use AP only.

Cata's are always a primary target and should be taken out immediately. They hit hard and cause annoying fire.

There always must be at least one person in the circle and NO ENEMY can enter the circle or the Trans will automatically stop failing a task meaning only 4 star completion possible.

Being inside the circle heals your ships over time. Telling the team members that is very helpful for those that don't know it.

Cruisers should SET and KEEP fire on all enemy bb's. They use repair so need to set it again after they repair it. If you have the angle setting the full ship on fire is a fantastic help kill speed. Don't continue to fire at the same bb when it is on fire if you can set another enemy ablaze that is not already on fire.

DD's should save one or even two smoke screens for the final encounter with Rasputin. He does pretty good dmg against the Trans. The trans also should be and keep moving so smoking far enough ahead will give more time in cover for Trans.

Not getting in the secondary firing range of the enemy bb's is also important for dd's as it sets fire too often. Your reload time of torpedoes is low enough to torp from medium range outside secondary firing range.

Try to take out the final two bb's to help focus fire all team members on the Rasputin. He's somewhat a pain in the [edited]and sometimes enters the ring and screws it all up.

Also the wave of BB's that spawn before Rasputin are already extremely close to the ring on the left side. The team should keep that in mind and be ready. Knowing all points of cata spawns is also important.

-------------------------

Those are just some tips that we used as a div to complete this scenario. Did it pretty fast too.

Good luck !!

Edited by Doskiie

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
58 posts
10,190 battles
3 hours ago, Crazy_San said:

You have to beat the scenario to get any stars at all.  None of the secondaries mean anything if you don't win

Thanks. This makes sense but it never actually tells us that in game.(or i missed it) There were a lot better rewards for playing last year when you could win camo without completing the task.

Sign in to follow this