SuperNikoPower

0.6.12 - Misc Feedback

22 comments in this topic

[TBOW]
Beta Testers
3,265 posts
653 battles

Do you have feedback that DOESN'T fit in the other feedback threads? Let us know in the comments below. 

[YAN]
Members
1,665 posts
8,051 battles

Currently there is a UI issue in that missions do not display the button to accept them.

This effects ( for me ) parts 2-5 of Yamamato Campaign, and parts of Honourable Service.

I have not tested on Science of Victory.

[TBOW]
Beta Testers
3,265 posts
653 battles
30 minutes ago, Akeno017 said:

Currently there is a UI issue in that missions do not display the button to accept them.

This effects ( for me ) parts 2-5 of Yamamato Campaign, and parts of Honourable Service.

I have not tested on Science of Victory.

We are looking into this and will have it taken care of soon.

[HEROS]
Members
1,639 posts
14,218 battles

yea I'm almost done with part the mission 4 group, and the little box over mission 5 says "available in 12 months"   ???

also several folks in my clan have be yak'n on team speak and have noted they cannot start any new missions.

So yea time for a patch for the patch which will likely... umm... neeed a patch.

*scratches head in puzzlement*

[WFSDL]
Members
10 posts
2,565 battles

Not sure if this is an issue associated with the patch or just the Oktyabrskaya Revolutsiya mission, but part 3 is screwed up on the "Combat Missions" tab. I was still able to get 1600exp for "Revolution is my Name" part 1 and I haven't had issues completing any other parts.

Here's a screenshot

Spoiler

shot-17_10.18_22_36.49-0206.thumb.jpg.60681b670a10ba87e3422700dfd3a80d.jpg

Edited by Winter_Man

[VIP]
Members
36 posts
18,782 battles

What is the possibility of reducing the effectiveness of HE. There is something wrong when HE is more of a BB killer than AP. 

• Cool 1

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
9,911 battles
14 hours ago, SuperNikoPower said:

We are looking into this and will have it taken care of soon.

yea.. it says that.. well the mission will be unlocked in 11 months..

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
9,911 battles
4 hours ago, nubswon said:

The Conqueror is now trash! What about a buy back for this now worthless BB?

XD lol

[MDB]
Members
14 posts
7,008 battles

I fight hard to get Conqueror, and now that's a trash. i'm really sad with this game, they can nerf that but not change the visual two canons? i cant believe this, put it back

[EASY]
Members
85 posts
15,759 battles

Why is there no Premium German DD --- the Brits have one and they don't even have a DD line. Can we get a little love on the German line and get a T6 or so Premium DD

Members
37 posts
1,823 battles

I HATE HATE HATE HATE  that noise when you use the binos (shift key, zoom, whatever you want to call it) for the first few times.  That creak noise..like nails or chalk on a blackboard (a generational thing for some in here).

[PEACH]
Beta Testers
397 posts
9,911 battles

I seem to have bork'd my combat missions.. I have a bunch here that says no progress on them when I know I've completed them.  Like the Kii for example, I already have the camo.

borkeditup.JPG

I restarted the game, and that seemed to fix it.

Edited by TheRadicalMomo

[PVE]
Members
3,091 posts
21,599 battles

Just a reminder to stock up on upgrades (if you got the spare creds) while it's free to unequip them.

• Cool 1

[OGF]
Members
646 posts
23,957 battles

Any word on when the rewards for 0.6.11 Test,part II will be available?  Received the part I rewards yesterday.  Also, nothing yet for 0.6.12 Test rewards.

Members
57 posts
13,462 battles

Halloween part II

Thanks for the actual scenario.

Now for the bad...

Why the blatant cash grab for the camo? 4000 doubloons for a camo that has the same stats as a camo for 1000 doubloons??? Did WG actually think no one would notice? 

PRES301_RASPUTIN.png
Rasputin - Imperator Nikolai I 4000Gold_icon.png
  • -3% to detectability range.
  • +4% to maximum dispersion of shells fired by the enemy at your ship.
  • +50% to experience earned in the battle.
Alternate permanent camouflage for Imperator Nikolai I. Available for purchase during Halloween 2017.

vs

PAEP307_Texas.png
Stars and Stripes 1000Gold_icon.png
Alternate premium camouflage for Texas.
PAEP309_New_York_Scull.png
Skull Not for sale.
  • -3% to detectability range
Alternate permanent camouflage for New York; briefly available through a forum contest on the NA server.
PCEP301_Permo_NY.png
Type 12 1000Gold_icon.png
Alternate permanent camouflage available during New Years 2016 for Minekaze, Gnevny, Cleveland, and Nürnberg. No longer available.
PCEP305_Permo_Emerald_Edition.png
Lá Fhéile Pádraig - Emerald Edition 1000Gold_icon.png

Permanent camouflage available only to British Tier V cruiser Emerald during St. Patrick's Day 2017.

hell vs

Type 15 1000Gold_icon.png
Currently available only to American Tier V battleship New York.
PBEC503_Campbeltown.png
Type 16 1000Gold_icon.png
Available for all Tier VI ships in the regular tech tree.

Why is this years Halloween event giving the shaft to players? Last year we got camo's repeatable regardless the number of times we completed the mission. This year once you have completed it and got all 5 stars you are done. You get no more containers and no additional award for doing the scenario. So this will be another do it once, get all 5 stars then be done with it.

• Cool 1

[NSEW]
Members
1,101 posts

First of all, I'd like to thank the team at Wargaming for the enjoyable title I accidentally came across.

If I may, I would like to contribute my general suggestions for the game.

The Premium shop via browser versus ingame Premium shop model

• The in game premium shop, does not have the same individual offers as it does when logged in via a web browser platform.

There are more options showing when viewing the premium shop outside the game. If they were identical, if would make the purchases more seamless for the buyers. As well as mitigating the possible 'tickets submitted' by the unhappy buyers.

I hope the inconsistencies will be faded out in the future updates, and hopefully matching them both with in game shop model.

Game resolution options

• I would really like to see some options to allow players to increase their screen resolutions in game, other than native monitor resolutions.
  • The ability to customise the GUI elements within the game would be another great option. Such as; smaller or larger GUI elements, and placements.

Brief helper bubble to describe the options within the Settings section

• When selecting options in the Settings screens. It would be helpful to have a small bubble pop up when hovering over a particular Graphical setting options. Describing what their effects are.

Ability to switch between the ingame loading video for a still picture

• A simple tick box to allow for video to play or just without while loading.

Directed Personal Ping Icon

• When a receiving a Function key command directed at you (as it shows on the text box). For example, "Set a smoke screen" audible. An icon would display showing that you have been directly communicated for any F key function calls.

When in the battle, it's hard to notice a text chat. Having a simple icon pop up (i.e. where the current built in warning section) would assist the players more to notice the "cry for help".

That is what I can think of at the moment,

Thank you for your time.

Edited by LowSpeed_US

[MORSV]
Members
147 posts
7,756 battles

So far, WoWS has outdone itself.  They have managed to make it easier to crash to desktop from the game in all modes now.  Great Job people.  With this kind of success you will be able to surpass WoT at driving away your customer base even faster.