Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chaos_EN2

To All the Female Gamers

Male Gamer Questions  

66 members have voted

  1. 1. How many times have you been asked "Are you a REAL girl?"

    • Yes - Tooo many time to count
      12
    • Nope never been asked that!
      9
    • No - I am a guy
      24
    • No - I am here for the bacon
      13
    • Chaos you need some less free time.
      8
  2. 2. How many time have you been asked "Are you married?"

    • Yes Tooo many time to count
      2
    • Nope never been asked that!
      18
    • No - I am a guy
      24
    • No - I am here for the bacon
      12
    • Chaos you need some less free time.
      10

89 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles

Well I setting this up for my wife, she is a gamer but plays MMORPGs (Ultima Online) and she was wondering how often her fellow Lady Gamers hear these. 

This for humor, I was hoping everyone would get that:Smile_sad: BUT I guess not!

Edited by Chaos_EN2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,787
Members
9,962 posts

No self-respecting woman ever admits they are a girl in a game....The desperation of nerds knows no bounds....:Smile_teethhappy:

  • Cool 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

I figure that any one with a female Avatar is a Female, so more females play than males.

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,270
[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts

I can say from experience that if you roll up a female character in an MMORPG and pretend to be a complete newbie you will get free stuff. Had a bet going with a guild member about if that was true or not. Tested it out. Took less than 10 minutes to get a low-key stalker. :Smile_teethhappy:

 

On a side note, in WoWarcraft there was this guy that did a lot of selling in Trade chat named Hotelfgirl. He was the ugliest, hairiest male orc you could make with the character creator. Always made me chuckle. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[SYN]
Members
18 posts
1,442 battles

I would not equate someone’s avatar to their identity. I, for example, am not a Shih Tzu. Although I am probably regarded as a Shih T-player. 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
423
[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,315 battles
29 minutes ago, TTK_Aegis said:

I can say from experience that if you roll up a female character in an MMORPG and pretend to be a complete newbie you will get free stuff. Had a bet going with a guild member about if that was true or not. Tested it out. Took less than 10 minutes to get a low-key stalker. :Smile_teethhappy:

*** This is entirely true. Low level female avatars are treated as 'real females' by male avatar players.  I have seen this with my daughters characters. I myself was attracted to a female character in EQ & this player said they were female (a person related to the guild so no reason to disbelieve) & we were both Rangers, lol. A lot of females play MMORPGs

 

On a side note, in WoWarcraft there was this guy that did a lot of selling in Trade chat named Hotelfgirl. He was the ugliest, hairiest male orc you could make with the character creator. Always made me chuckle. 

*** I could not accept the race depictions in WoW (EQ is far superior, imo) so I never played it tho I knew someone who did. What you relate about that Orc trader is hilarious.

&, btw, I'm male so I'm hoping females aren't kicking my butt from here to there in WoWS but they probably are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles

1. Yes 2. Not at first. (probably the Marine thing)...

So my avatar would make me male then?? :Smile_amazed::Smile_facepalm: 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
1,888 battles

This humorous topic, I use to play ESOL and used male characters. never voice communication. People call me all kind names (fortune I did not understand many and do not care to) in derogatory context.  Play female character and no one believes female and calls me things regarding sexual orientation. Life is stranger then well life? 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,722
[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
7 hours ago, Wuuthrad_2 said:

I would not equate someone’s avatar to their identity. I, for example, am not a Shih Tzu. Although I am probably regarded as a Shih T-player. 

I didn't think that you were a dog. But if you had an obviously female anime dog I would think you were female or leaned towards that direction.

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
925
[WOLF9]
Members
1,104 posts

Science has proven there are no actual women on the internet. There are however, a statistically anomalous number of balding, overweight shoe salesmen calling themselves Rebecca. Remember this the next time you chat with her.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
1,888 battles
11 hours ago, awiggin said:

No self-respecting woman ever admits they are a girl in a game....The desperation of nerds knows no bounds....:Smile_teethhappy:

You are funny Mr. Awiggin, I usually admit it( name is a giveaway). I find your assertion valid on evidence I have encountered. Lol ( like the the point self-respecting.) Being a Nerd myself used to them. (no bounds? not sure what means?). Ungrouped? incomplete set? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
13 hours ago, awiggin said:

The desperation of nerds knows no bounds....:Smile_teethhappy:

Of all the quotes you've ever posted on this Forum, you should have this one mounted and gold plated; plus 1!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
7 hours ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Life is stranger then well life? 

Life is strange, though not necessarily (mentally or emotionally) well.

Do you change your avatar daily, or just whenever you feel like it?

(unless you just feel like changing it every day, which would make my question moot.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
1,888 battles

Yes change it when feel different is this unacceptable I know so little about protocol Apologize if upset you Mr. Umikami

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
52 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Apologize if upset you Mr. Umikami

Maggie

Mr. Umikami is always upset :cap_haloween::Smile_teethhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
1,888 battles

 

11 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Maggie

Mr. Umikami is always upset :cap_haloween::Smile_teethhappy:

Mr. Umikami. He has depression also? I am sorry for him. I to deal with this.

Mr. Chaos what EN2 mean in name? 

I know ask too many questions and never understand answers so responding is pointless. Not important do no humor me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
Just now, Maggie_Saito said:

EN2

EN2 = Engineman 2nd Class which was my job (engineman) and rank (2nd Class Petty Officer) in the US Navy.

 

2 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Mr. Umikami. He has depression also? I am sorry for him. I to deal with this.

I do not think he does, sometimes some of us on any of type forums take games way to seriously. I was making a joke:Smile_teethhappy: trying lighten the mood.

 

4 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

I know ask too many questions and never understand answers so responding is pointless.

You do not ask too many questions, by asking questions it means you are willing to learn, so never stop asking questions. To many people (in my opinion) stop asking questions and just accept things the way they are which is really sad.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
566 posts
1,888 battles
19 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

EN2 = Engineman 2nd Class which was my job (engineman) and rank (2nd Class Petty Officer) in the US Navy.

 

I do not think he does, sometimes some of us on any of type forums take games way to seriously. I was making a joke:Smile_teethhappy: trying lighten the mood.

 

You do not ask too many questions, by asking questions it means you are willing to learn, so never stop asking questions. To many people (in my opinion) stop asking questions and just accept things the way they are which is really sad.

Thank you Mr. Chaos will put information away to help with understanding. Hope I did not offend you or Mr. Umikami by depression accusation. I probably assumed to much apologize. 

EN-2 Engineman _snip? snipe? don;t remember. Have neighbor live down street from me in Yokosuka worked on boilers in Destroyers. Nice older man. He fixed my door when home burglarized. He talked a lot very interesting. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles
38 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

You do not ask too many questions, by asking questions it means you are willing to learn, so never stop asking questions. To many people (in my opinion) stop asking questions and just accept things the way they are which is really sad.

+1 Asking questions is never a bad thing neither is learning something new!  So few people do this in my line of work and only operate within their scope of knowledge not daring to learn more.

Lying about who and what one is serves no purpose.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
54 minutes ago, Maggie_Saito said:

Thank you Mr. Chaos will put information away to help with understanding. Hope I did not offend you or Mr. Umikami by depression accusation. I probably assumed to much apologize. 

EN-2 Engineman _snip? snipe? don;t remember. Have neighbor live down street from me in Yokosuka worked on boilers in Destroyers. Nice older man. He fixed my door when home burglarized. He talked a lot very interesting. 

Yes I am a Snipe - worked Diesel Engines, Boilers, etc. It was one of the best parts of my life, I wish I had stayed in longer:Smile_sad:

I miss it to this day, I hope before I pass from this life I will see the Sea one more time, I miss the Lady a lot.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
30 minutes ago, USMCGal said:

1 Asking questions is never a bad thing neither is learning something new!  So few people do this in my line of work and only operate within their scope of knowledge not daring to learn more.

Lying about who and what one is serves no purpose.

Very true USMCGal, I know what I did in the Navy and I would never lie about it. It is one of the reason Stolen Valor persons gets me sooo upset.:Smile_izmena:

I will admit to good stuff I did and the bad, lying cannot change it.

As far as questions @Maggie_Saito you ask me anytime for help (I am sure USMCGal too) and I will try to help:Smile_smile:.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
144
[VOP]
Members
332 posts
6,799 battles
31 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Very true USMCGal, I know what I did in the Navy and I would never lie about it. It is one of the reason Stolen Valor persons gets me sooo upset.:Smile_izmena:

I will admit to good stuff I did and the bad, lying cannot change it.

As far as questions @Maggie_Saito you ask me anytime for help (I am sure USMCGal too) and I will try to help:Smile_smile:.

I do apologize Chaos_EN2 that was not directed at you just  at some of the comments on this thread. You are good people sir. :Smile_honoring:

@Maggie_Saito (yay the link thing worked) Question away! I would be glad to help too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,307
[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, USMCGal said:

I do apologize Chaos_EN2 that was not directed at you just  at some of the comments on this thread. You are good people sir. :Smile_honoring:

No, No, I did not mean to imply you was talking about me. Sorry about that not my intent:Smile_smile:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×