Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

Redistribute those Commander Skills, it's Free!

42 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles

Redistributing commander skills is currently free! Now is the time, for instance, to take that IFHE skill off of your Atago commander because you learned that it really doesn't help 203 mm guns all that much and only cuts down the ship's ability to start fires.

• Cool 1

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,318 battles

This is a nice feature (to reset skills for free) tho this won't help me much as I've reset my skills already & there's no need to change them now.

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles

I was a real "noob" at the game when I started leveling many of my commanders. However, I've never had any extra doubloons to redistribute useless or less-useful skills until now. This is like WOWS Christmas come early for me! 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

I encourage everyone to do as I am doing... 

If a commander is in reserve (not in a ship), redistribute them back to zero. Why? If, in the future, you want to move them into another ship TYPE it won't cost you anything to spec them out for the new TYPE they will command. This is serious amounts of free-ness.

Then go through each nation (it's easier) and check each commander carefully. Change what you want then go play it, if necessary. Don't like it? Change it again. Skills-wise, this is like an autumn spring cleaning of commander skills.

NOTE: Don't forget to select all things to display (ARP, Dragon, HSF and such). They don't get mentioned much these days but i bet you have some that could be reset. Have fun! 

• Cool 6

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles

This free re-spec is truly an amazing offer by WG. For most players with 25 or more ships it would take a good bit of real money if one were to purchase all the doubloons. Furthermore, I presume this will last until next week so it's quite the opportunity to check out different builds to see which ones you want to settle on. 

Members
142 posts
3,843 battles
6 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

Redistributing commander skills is currently free! Now is the time, for instance, to take that IFHE skill off of your Atago commander because you learned that it really doesn't help 203 mm guns all that much and only cuts down the ship's ability to start fires.

good to know, i can now strip my high skill DD and cruiser captains for BB duty, thank you very much WG

Edited by crazyjr

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles

Be careful when you put many reserve officers in a(non elite or premium) ship to reset them to 0, you do not click the default 500 doubloon (immediate full training) charge that will pop up and if you don't move the selection . The  darker screens and doing several in a row  it can happen just move slow. .  I screwed up one , seeing if I'll get them back .

I reset every captain and removed every module, will rebuild the ships as I go. Plus the Halloween ships demand some mod and captain experimentation.

Don't know why they don't have that retraining screen for officers set  for the "free" setting as a default.  And then if you want to pay 500 DB's to have the officer trained fully for a ship you could move it then. The way they got it , they will either have disgruntled customers from losing doubloons for wrong (500 doubloon default) section rather than a no cost free selection , easily redone by the player . And/or by their current set-up cause uneccessary work for their help desk than they need too ,by them having to correct inadvertent errors such as the one I made today.

• Cool 1

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles

I am currently resetting every single captain except my three 19 pointers and my carrier captains since those are no brainers. Am only using my 19 point captains in all my tier 8 ships & premiums to farm campaign rewards and elite xp and don't see using any of my lower tier captains any time soon.

Remember you can currently mount and demount any upgrade module for free as well. It worked out well for me, bought the upgrade modules on sale and put them on my ARP ships (I don't use them) and now can take them off and put in inventory by demounting them for free. That worked out well.

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles
4 minutes ago, Taylor3006 said:

Remember you can currently mount and demount any upgrade module for free as well. bought the upgrade modules on sale and put them on my ARP ships

I didn't know that! I'll have to look into it.

That's an innovative way to use those ARP ships. I really don't play the Kongo clones, although I don't exactly know why not, nor do I play the Myoko clones other than the Southern Dragon, which I get a kick out of simply because of the paint scheme.  I play the Takao a lot though. In fact, it's my most-played ship. The rest of them sort of just clutter up my port.

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles
5 minutes ago, Snargfargle said:

That's an innovative way to use those ARP ships. I really don't play the Kongo clones, although I don't exactly know why not, nor do I play the Myoko clones other than the Southern Dragon, which I get a kick out of simply because of the paint scheme.  I play the Takao a lot though. In fact, it's my most-played ship. The rest of them sort of just clutter up my port.

I had a flash of brilliance when the modules went on sale. Since I never used them, mounted modules thinking I may one day use them and since they were half price, wouldn't lose anything if I sold them. The free un-mounting was just a boon, was very lucky timing wise.

Members
1,157 posts
6,931 battles

I re did a lot of my commanders.   Either for trial and error, to see which one i prefer, or maybe just a better build overall.  some i think i will just leave with the points reset, and one day assign them depending on the meta and what not.  

Not sure though which would be better for a tier 3 US CV skill.(essex)   Currently it is a port queen, but i figure one day i will play them again.   BFT seems nice for the better AA.  Useful for dealing with all the CV snipers. Not too bad either when you move up closer, and can use your own AA to help the team.      at the same time, less time on fire and flooding(forgot the name) is a really nice skill.  That way you dont take as much damage from a single fire or if you use your DC on floods, and end up having to let the fires burn.  

Probably take AS, AFT, and CE on my CV for the 4 point category, if i had to plan ahead for a 19 point captain.  currently a 15 point captain. of course then i have to figure out another tier 1 skill point to use.  i guess dogfighting expert.  it will only be useful for the ammo.  PT, PM, incoming arty, faster ammo change, are useless.   the one that makes your planes fly slower but get more HP seems like a bad one as well. 

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles
7 hours ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

Probably take AS, AFT, and CE on my CV for the 4 point category, if i had to plan ahead for a 19 point captain.  currently a 15 point captain. of course then i have to figure out another tier 1 skill point to use.  i guess dogfighting expert.  it will only be useful for the ammo.  PT, PM, incoming arty, faster ammo change, are useless.   the one that makes your planes fly slower but get more HP seems like a bad one as well. 

don't quite understand your CV skill picks. . BFT/AFT I "might" see sometimes if you are using low teir US  strike packages, or maybe playing close to the front. but  SE, DF, TA, RG, TAE, ET, AS , CE, all better choices. which =20 , so door gunner goes so 18(unless again of course low teir US strike). There are so many others I would pick or hold onto points for rather than dropping 4 for AFT.

Yes the slow plane one is bad(said like Mr. Mackey), i am wondering how that one would be good, again maybe if you play far forward , but really I still cant see that one). i plan on trying that one sometime in the future when experimenting back at low tiers, see if I can make something of it. Fighter bait trap? IDK

Members
1,157 posts
6,931 battles
5 minutes ago, Strachwitz666 said:

don't quite understand your CV skill picks. . BFT/AFT I "might" see sometimes if you are using low teir US  strike packages, or maybe playing close to the front. but  SE, DF, TA, RG, TAE, ET, AS , CE, all better choices. which =20 , so door gunner goes so 18(unless again of course low teir US strike). There are so many others I would pick or hold onto points for rather than dropping 4 for AFT.

Yes the slow plane one is bad(said like Mr. Mackey), i am wondering how that one would be good, again maybe if you play far forward , but really I still cant see that one). i plan on trying that one sometime in the future when experimenting back at low tiers, see if I can make something of it. Fighter bait trap? IDK

faster servicing times and HP for tier 1

AR for tier 2.  nothing else there really.  expert rear gunner might be ok?  it always felt meh to me.  AR is nice for getting planes up sooner after taking some damage. 

tier 3, see above.

tier 4, AS for the extra fighter and DB.  (10 points)

what i was saying above after AS, AFT and CE.(in either order)  so 18 points total. meaning one more point left to use.  

Now i like to play balanced, or in the mid tiers/lex AS, as to be that was the only really viable loadout in solo play imo.  i dont like strike, as that is a really selfish loadout and you cant protect your team and you need a bad CV player or another strike CV to do well.    I still find CVs still like striking me even at tier 9.   It is always nice being able to take their planes down, even if my fighters cant stop it for whatever reason. 

anyways, SE for the extra health?  i dont think that is good.  you would have more HP with BoS. 

ET, idk.   that one is debatable.  i used it in the past.  at times, it was nice getting a strike off where i couldn't before or getting planes back on deck.  at the same time, there are times where my planes wouldn't have been able to take off anyways during the time the fire(s) were going.  so i didn't gain anything. 

faster torps bomber take off might be ok.  but that is only one squad, unlike IJNs 3. 

i could give up BFT for BoS.  less time on fire is never bad.(didnt someone say CVs take more damage from fires?)  just have one AA skill(AFT) to help knock planes down, and have CE as the US CVs can be seen from the moon unlike IJN CVs.       20% more aa is strong though.

TA is meh.  useful vs DDs, but it makes dropping in tighter areas harder + it isn't really needed vs BBs or CVs. 

DE for the extra ammo on fighters is nice.(only 10% though)

you dont need MAA imo.  atleast i think CE and AFT are better.   

i think i covered them all.

as for the skill that makes your planes fly slower but give you more HP.  IDK. i will have to see people test it and show that it is useful.  Would planes, after they drop their bombs live longer and not die because of this skill, or will they die thanks to being in the enemy AA that much longer?   Not to mention if the enemy CV is trying to chase down your bombers, they will have an easier time catching and maybe attempt to strafe planes that would normally have gotten away. 

[OSG]
Beta Testers
1,354 posts
14,793 battles
10 hours ago, Taylor3006 said:

I am currently resetting every single captain except my three 19 pointers and my carrier captains since those are no brainers. Am only using my 19 point captains in all my tier 8 ships & premiums to farm campaign rewards and elite xp and don't see using any of my lower tier captains any time soon.

Remember you can currently mount and demount any upgrade module for free as well. It worked out well for me, bought the upgrade modules on sale and put them on my ARP ships (I don't use them) and now can take them off and put in inventory by demounting them for free. That worked out well.

Thanks for the advice. 

By the way, how do I find my ARP ships?  I know I had a bunch of them, but they seem to have disappeared.  :(

[WOLF5]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
2,285 posts
25,344 battles

There should be a gear symbol in the lower right, right above the rightmost display ship in port.  Click that symbol and turn on the filters to allow you to see the ARP and other 'special' ships.

• Cool 1

[PSP]
Members
6,274 posts
8,908 battles
7 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

There should be a gear symbol in the lower right, right above the rightmost display ship in port.  Click that symbol and turn on the filters to allow you to see the ARP and other 'special' ships.

I wish you could hide individual ships rather than just ship classes. If I hide the ARP ships then it hides my Takao too, and it's my most-played ship

[OSG]
Beta Testers
1,354 posts
14,793 battles
44 minutes ago, Patton5150 said:

Great...found it.  Thanks a lot.

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles
21 hours ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

faster servicing times and HP for tier 1

AR for tier 2.  nothing else there really.  expert rear gunner might be ok?  it always felt meh to me.  AR is nice for getting planes up sooner after taking some damage. 

tier 3, see above.

tier 4, AS for the extra fighter and DB.  (10 points)

what i was saying above after AS, AFT and CE.(in either order)  so 18 points total. meaning one more point left to use.  

Now i like to play balanced, or in the mid tiers/lex AS, as to be that was the only really viable loadout in solo play imo.  i dont like strike, as that is a really selfish loadout and you cant protect your team and you need a bad CV player or another strike CV to do well.    I still find CVs still like striking me even at tier 9.   It is always nice being able to take their planes down, even if my fighters cant stop it for whatever reason. 

anyways, SE for the extra health?  i dont think that is good.  you would have more HP with BoS. 

ET, idk.   that one is debatable.  i used it in the past.  at times, it was nice getting a strike off where i couldn't before or getting planes back on deck.  at the same time, there are times where my planes wouldn't have been able to take off anyways during the time the fire(s) were going.  so i didn't gain anything. 

faster torps bomber take off might be ok.  but that is only one squad, unlike IJNs 3. 

i could give up BFT for BoS.  less time on fire is never bad.(didnt someone say CVs take more damage from fires?)  just have one AA skill(AFT) to help knock planes down, and have CE as the US CVs can be seen from the moon unlike IJN CVs.       20% more aa is strong though.

TA is meh.  useful vs DDs, but it makes dropping in tighter areas harder + it isn't really needed vs BBs or CVs. 

DE for the extra ammo on fighters is nice.(only 10% though)

you dont need MAA imo.  atleast i think CE and AFT are better.   

My mistake on SE , I forgot there was Survivability expert , I meant Aircraft Servicing Expert , but i did post them in Tier order so I thought it understood. Yes SE total waste for CV captain.

One note about  SE(ASE), yes it, adds HP and reduces your reload/rearm times by 10%, which is vital. But something not mentioned on it , you get ONE extra aircraft, which is kind of nice.

I can't see BoS ever. 15%  less time on fire is still a  carrier on fire i.e. useless losing HP ,and then sinks. Gotta use repair long before a fire burns itself out. If you were going to use it though, ET- emergency takeoff would be required as well. 

I myself don't like ET , because if you are on fire you have prolly lost, because it would be your second fire after using repair meaning something is still shooting at you. However ET does have its moment exactly then - when you are on fire that second time, and shuttling everything and the kitchen sink at that DD/ship chasing you AFAP.

Oh the faster Torp re-arm?  gotta have it , unless you run US AS and nothing else. anything that makes faster turnaround times for Torp bombers(particularly US TB's) is vital IMO. Now if you never have TB's then you don't need it of course . I run stock and AS load outs, but can't afford resetting my captains when i don't have TB's,  so I keep it.

DE is automatically the 11th point skill IMO, Saipans being existing with T9 fighters,besides the extra ammo.  Only time I could see not taking it is if at a 10pt capt, you are saving for a higher Tier skill like ET or CE (13 or 14) or maybe even doing rear gunner at the 12th point, which might be an idea especially of course if running US strike (no fighters).

Surprised you dont see the value in Torp acceleration. aircraft torpedoes are abysmally slower(35 knots or so)compared to ship torpedoes(55-65), and can be combed easier and simply outrunned till out of gas . You may be missing some hits not using them.

I am thinking the time to it expert Rear gunner would be if ever using that Aircraft Evasive manuver. Those slower bombers could definitely use it moreso, because they would use it more often traveling slower and for longer periods, if not strafed to death, which is much more likely IMO with that EM skill., But w/o strafing ERG would come into  its own with slower returning bombers and them having more HP. another aspect of a flak trap i mentioned. Especially  if using them quirky no fighter US strike packages. (lot of oddball playtesting i see in my future for what i mention in this paragraph).

Considering some things, your mention of using AFT for Us CV's aint bad , but you know I have to wonder IF that MAA might work better, and really MAA +AFT , would give the best long range AA , and real good overall AA for any Carrier , if you have the luxury of so many Capt skill points. you may want to bounce around the figures or MAA vs AFT as to which is a better choice. there mmay be some CV's where their collection of 85mm+ AA guns might make MAA more fierce than AFT even if losing/trading off the 20%range IDK. i may  try MAA myself, as I often select any close enemy planes to my CV using 'crtl' for AA concentration out of habit in many battles.

and yes CE , really good skill somewhere between 14-17th point skill to get. Some people even say it is better for a 10th point skill than AS for US carriers given their huge detectability. Also i suppose this could go more for US strike packages as well, since no fighters means no +1  fighters, so less planes gained by AS skill

Actually now during this "free captain  skill point reallocation , is a great time to "experiment" with all the oddball/other Carrier captain skills and combos/loadouts possible outside of what you normally use. really could make a topic  of this now, or at least try some stuff in game. our discussion has found doors that i need to open.

Edited by Strachwitz666

Members
1,157 posts
6,931 battles
2 hours ago, Strachwitz666 said:

My mistake on SE , I forgot there was Survivability expert , I meant Aircraft Servicing Expert , but i did post them in Tier order so I thought it understood. Yes SE total waste for CV captain.

One note about  SE(ASE), yes it, adds HP and reduces your reload/rearm times by 10%, which is vital. But something not mentioned on it , you get ONE extra aircraft, which is kind of nice.

I can't see BoS ever. 15%  less time on fire is still a  carrier on fire i.e. useless losing HP ,and then sinks. Gotta use repair long before a fire burns itself out. If you were going to use it though, ET- emergency takeoff would be required as well. 

I myself don't like ET , because if you are on fire you have prolly lost, because it would be your second fire after using repair meaning something is still shooting at you. However ET does have its moment exactly then - when you are on fire that second time, and shuttling everything and the kitchen sink at that DD/ship chasing you AFAP.

Oh the faster Torp re-arm?  gotta have it , unless you run US AS and nothing else. anything that makes faster turnaround times for Torp bombers(particularly US TB's) is vital IMO. Now if you never have TB's then you don't need it of course . I run stock and AS load outs, but can't afford resetting my captains when i don't have TB's,  so I keep it.

DE is automatically the 11th point skill IMO, Saipans being existing with T9 fighters,besides the extra ammo.  Only time I could see not taking it is if at a 10pt capt, you are saving for a higher Tier skill like ET or CE (13 or 14) or maybe even doing rear gunner at the 12th point, which might be an idea especially of course if running US strike (no fighters).

Surprised you dont see the value in Torp acceleration. aircraft torpedoes are abysmally slower(35 knots or so)compared to ship torpedoes(55-65), and can be combed easier and simply outrunned till out of gas . You may be missing some hits not using them.

I am thinking the time to it expert Rear gunner would be if ever using that Aircraft Evasive manuver. Those slower bombers could definitely use it moreso, because they would use it more often traveling slower and for longer periods, if not strafed to death, which is much more likely IMO with that EM skill., But w/o strafing ERG would come into  its own with slower returning bombers and them having more HP. another aspect of a flak trap i mentioned. Especially  if using them quirky no fighter US strike packages. (lot of oddball playtesting i see in my future for what i mention in this paragraph).

Considering some things, your mention of using AFT for Us CV's aint bad , but you know I have to wonder IF that MAA might work better, and really MAA +AFT , would give the best long range AA , and real good overall AA for any Carrier , if you have the luxury of so many Capt skill points. you may want to bounce around the figures or MAA vs AFT as to which is a better choice. there mmay be some CV's where their collection of 85mm+ AA guns might make MAA more fierce than AFT even if losing/trading off the 20%range IDK. i may  try MAA myself, as I often select any close enemy planes to my CV using 'crtl' for AA concentration out of habit in many battles.

and yes CE , really good skill somewhere between 14-17th point skill to get. Some people even say it is better for a 10th point skill than AS for US carriers given their huge detectability. Also i suppose this could go more for US strike packages as well, since no fighters means no +1  fighters, so less planes gained by AS skill

Actually now during this "free captain  skill point reallocation , is a great time to "experiment" with all the oddball/other Carrier captain skills and combos/loadouts possible outside of what you normally use. really could make a topic  of this now, or at least try some stuff in game. our discussion has found doors that i need to open.

more health and less servicing time is a must.  what extra plane?

BoS is better than it sounds.  With the modules, flags, and captain skills, you can knock fires down to 35 seconds or so.  Normally that means like 10% health lost instead of the normal 18%.  IDK if CVs take more damage  than usual from fires, so it would help.  There will be times where you are on fire, and it is better to let it burn,or  it will have to burn.  Lowering the time you are on fire means more HP to get away with.  and if you have planes on deck, you can get them off the moment the fire runs out.(about the same length a fire lasts)

there are times ET has paid off.  I just dont think it pays off enough to be worth it. 

DE is useful if you are fighting a saipan, or just got to a new tier and haven't gotten the better aircraft.  Of course, a good saipan player will never really stay in a straight up fight.  they will strafe strafe strafe strafe.......  and their planes are faster, so they can just run away.  not really useful on my essex.  the ammo is nice though.

TA is.... ok.  while i found it helps, there are times where faster torps hurt you.  and a good drop is not possible to dodge, even in a DD.  its not a bad skill.  i just dk if its worth it, especially if you use a loadout without torps. 

torp rearm is meh.  you only have 1 squad of them.  They have about the same servicing time as the other squads at tier 9.  I prefer getting fighters off first anyways.  With the IJNs fast servicing times, they tend to try and early strike with their TBs before their fighters are up.   by getting fighters up first, i can stop it.  i will admit that the servicing times of the US are really bad, so knocking 4? or so seconds off isn't a bad thing.(would go well with the saipan as well, if you have one)  Now, for IJN i see it being good, thanks to the 3 squads they can have.  plus, if you do a load out without TB, then it wont be worth it.

hmmm that combo of flying slower with more HP + better rear gun damage would make for an interesting combo.  you would have to constantly give orders to dodge strafes.   wonder how well it would do at shooting down fighters who just click attack.   how many fighter kills, and how long would they live compared to normally?  still, getting planes back sooner and back up seems hard to beat.   i don't think i would ever touch that combo unless it proved better. 

MAA or AFT, both would be strong at tier 9 and 10.  I think AFT would be better to make your other AA better, but MAA would be really strong on the midway if memory serves.(all those 127mm guns)  AFt also makes your secondaries better, for whatever that is worth. 

I think i will take CE on my US CVs.  their detection range is just too obscene. (18km or so base for the midway)  the moment your are spotted, everyone will shoot you.   that means you either find a nice island, or you stay far enough back to not be spotted, which means longer servicing times. 

as for testing stuff out.  part of me wants to, as i am doing it on other ships.   problem is that CVs are really important for the team, and in higher tiers, your opponents tend to be good players.  so testing random builds may hurt the team, or myself, costing us the match.  + some stuff is harder to test because getting into the situation required may not be possible. 

2 hours ago, HazardDrake said:

I reset every captain whose build I was even slightly in doubt about last night. 

same.  did that for a lot of my captains.  took off EM for AR on my FDG as the turrets turn pretty decently.  20 second reloads is great.(still leveling the captain)

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles
1 hour ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

more health and less servicing time is a must.  what extra plane?

Go erase/reset your CV captain's skills, and  when you pick Aircraft Servicing expert for Tier 1 skill level, you will see +1 aircraft under the effect. And if you look at your plane count after wards your plane count goes up one too. My Ranger goes from 40 stock to 41 with ASE , then gains another 4 aircraft for Air Supremacy.  so 45 total up from 40 stock. 

With AS loadout, it goes from 48 to 49 with ASE then 4 more for AS skill to 53.

Now not sure what kind of plane it is . SO whether you gain a plane with a no fighjter US strike package? or "maybe" it works different at some high tier? IDK?  I have not the strike mod yet, as having no fighters at high Tiers is not a risk I am ready to take yet, and I only play randoms and don't feel like getting cussed out for a US strike package. I can play US strike , pretty good too, IMO , my highest game was with a Bogue strike , but I just haven't started trying such  "stunts"  with my Ranger. Plus gotta pay for the thing and credits have been demanded elsewhere for higher needs.

Edited by Strachwitz666

Members
1,157 posts
6,931 battles
22 hours ago, Strachwitz666 said:

Go erase/reset your CV captain's skills, and  when you pick Aircraft Servicing expert for Tier 1 skill level, you will see +1 aircraft under the effect. And if you look at your plane count after wards your plane count goes up one too. My Ranger goes from 40 stock to 41 with ASE , then gains another 4 aircraft for Air Supremacy.  so 45 total up from 40 stock. 

With AS loadout, it goes from 48 to 49 with ASE then 4 more for AS skill to 53.

Now not sure what kind of plane it is . SO whether you gain a plane with a no fighjter US strike package? or "maybe" it works different at some high tier? IDK?  I have not the strike mod yet, as having no fighters at high Tiers is not a risk I am ready to take yet, and I only play randoms and don't feel like getting cussed out for a US strike package. I can play US strike , pretty good too, IMO , my highest game was with a Bogue strike , but I just haven't started trying such  "stunts"  with my Ranger. Plus gotta pay for the thing and credits have been demanded elsewhere for higher needs.

im not seeing any difference on the total plane count on my essex.(hanger or squad size.)  AS adds 1 fighter and DB per squad, but the hanger count doesn't change.

Members
821 posts
3,891 battles
23 hours ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

im not seeing any difference on the total plane count on my essex.(hanger or squad size.)  AS adds 1 fighter and DB per squad, but the hanger count doesn't change.

Yes, well then it seems ASE does not add an aircraft for Essex, so  it only adds a plane either for different Tiers or Aircraft carriers. It adds one on the Hiryu as well so , and I think it adds one at lower tiers (T6<)so  perhaps the effect is Tier sensitive. need to find someone with Taiho, and see for T9. 

also the Shokaku and Lexington see what it does at T8, I'll know that in a few weeks myself, if I keep playing, However WG has seen fit to screw me out of 500 DB's a couple days ago (We do not give refunds for World of TANKS! :Smile_sceptic:), plus the Oct deal turned into a screwjob as well , so IDk if I will spend or play more much longer , and definitely not to/at T9-10. I might down teir and play for free a while longer just to see what the holidays may bring. 

Edited by Strachwitz666