You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

MK and Belfast still in premium shop

13 comments in this topic

Members
1,458 posts
12,318 battles

Did not try to buy (since I have both), but looks like they are still in the ships section of the premium shop for $$$$

Edited by Panzer1113
  • Cool 1

[ERN]
[ERN]
Modder, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
10,123 posts
4,270 battles
13 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Did not try to buy (since I have both), but looks like they are still in the ships section of the premium shop for $$$$

they said the update were removing both from the in game tech tree. I guess they haven't had the time to remove it from the premium shop yet lol

[INTEL]
Members
6,662 posts
25,726 battles
Just now, MajorRenegade said:

they said the update were removing both from the in game tech tree. I guess they haven't had the time to remove it from the premium shop yet lol

Correct. They are not in the Tech Tree, but still in the Shop.

Will be fixed soon I guess.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles
20 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

The Belfast is purchasable, at least for now.

I may or may not have just bought one... even though technically I dont really have the funds for that... >.>;

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,315 battles

Is anyone surprised about this? Selling premiums till the very last minute.

Belfast? Me? Not interested. I will grind to it's equivalent.

MK? Pardon my insider ignorance but which ship is this? Next time OP, pls use it's full name. Anyway, me, probably not interested.

One last question, OP, are you paid by WG to shill for it's premium shop products?  (cause it sure looks that way to me)

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,101 posts
12,663 battles
4 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Belfast? Me? Not interested. I will grind to it's equivalent.

And what would that be, exactly?

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,315 battles
13 minutes ago, Edgecase said:

And what would that be, exactly?

Isn't this the Fiji? Aren't they the same tier? Aren't they similar? The equivalent?

[NEWB]
Members
47 posts
1,528 battles
3 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Isn't this the Fiji? Aren't they the same tier? Aren't they similar? The equivalent?

without british-AP, looses heal, but with concealment-mod, radar and HE.

Belfast is a downtiered Edinburgh, not a Fiji.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,101 posts
12,663 battles
19 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Not that similar. Belfast's "thing" is that it's the only ship in the game that can mount both smoke and radar at the same time. That is also probably why it's being removed.

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,315 battles
17 minutes ago, Tiracel said:

without british-AP, looses heal, but with concealment-mod, radar and HE.

Belfast is a downtiered Edinburgh, not a Fiji.

1 minute ago, Edgecase said:

Not that similar. Belfast's "thing" is that it's the only ship in the game that can mount both smoke and radar at the same time. That is also probably why it's being removed.

Okie - Dokies, thanks for the info. I am aware players speak highly of the Belfast. Still, I have this convention to not purchase premiums (well not many). I will grind to the Fiji anyway.

[CRMSN]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,404 posts
3,583 battles
22 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Okie - Dokies, thanks for the info. I am aware players speak highly of the Belfast. Still, I have this convention to not purchase premiums (well not many). I will grind to the Fiji anyway.

The Fiji is a great ship because of its torpedo capabilities and general all around Belfast similarities. 

However.. 

Where the Fiji and Belfast differ is in the skill ceiling. Fiji requires heavy coordination and awareness. The Fiji also has a lack of adaptability when it comes to being countered. 

The belfast tends to just have a more friendly skill ceiling, she can get played to great effects like the Fiji, however when a BB or cruiser decides to angle in on you and really make your life more difficult... Well you just switch to HE! 

I find the Fiji to be a better DD killer (yes even without the radar / smoke wombo combo) compared to the belfast being a better cruiser / BB counter. Its the ability having of a tool revelant to every situation your faced with, compared to the fiji having tools that allow it to be hyper relevant to very specific scenarios. 

Both great ships , but quite different (to the point where your belfast captain would be specced differently then your Fiji.)