You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wacko17

0.6.12 Bug Reporting

134 comments in this topic

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,104 battles

Greetings Captains!

Have you noticed any issues in game with the new update? Please let us know here. Remember, if you are having issues or game crashes and you have mods installed, please uninstall them and try again. On top of that, we have a handy WG Check Tool to help out, so please check that out here: 

You can also check out my little guide on how to report a bug here: 

[O_O]
Members
4,333 posts
9,274 battles

My previously completed "Revolution" missions just became un-completed after this patch.  Game shows I haven't even started them, so I can't proceed with "Revolution is my name".

Help ticket submitted.

[-K-]
Beta Testers
1,791 posts
7,765 battles
Spoiler

krTUAmA.jpg

3VRaeAu.jpg

hNuzbVB.jpg

The newest Octover Revolver mission with 1600 base XP doesn't work.

• Cool 1

[KWRCN]
Beta Testers
108 posts
5,501 battles

Same here, I had several revolution missions that I had prior credit for show as not completed, despite the third stage in each mission being done.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
70 posts
16,942 battles

revolution is my name progress bar part 1 doesnt show any progress its blank but i believe the rewards were  issued  and part 2 progress bar is functioning  i also was briefly confused by the 1600xp mission not working until i figured out that was old and id already completed it now onto revolution is my name part 2 of 3 get 500 ribbons mission and its showing the progress it is working it seems its just  glitchy  progress bars and i believe and old mission you have already done is  showing 

ignore wheres the revolution  and children of the revolution them showing appears to be a bug  just do  revolution is my name 

Edited by spender252

[DTOM]
Members
93 posts
6,277 battles

Good Morning!  Kind of Off Topic but I did notice a possible graphics bug while playing World of Warships this morning.  After the update I went into a few Co-Op battles with various ships and noticed that I could not see any In-coming or Out-going shell fire.  It's as if they are not even there.  Main battery, Secondary Battery, AA, etc.  It's very strange to say the least after Firing a full broadside from the New Mexico and not seeing any of your shells heading towards the enemy ship!  When return fire is heading my way, you can't see the shells!  It's like they are invisible.  Is this a Halloween Trick or Treat?  What's going on?

I checked my system, grahpics, drivers, and updates.  Everything is in normal working order.  All I know is before the Patch/Update the game ran and played fine,  No graphics errors, no "cloaked" in-coming and out-going shell fire...

Anyone else notice this or am I just going crazy?  LOL...

• Cool 1

Members
6,626 posts
25,279 battles

Clan Battles shows times saying it is in my timezone PDT+2

That is incorrect. For me should be PDT+3 as I am in ET

Where does it take the Timezone from? I see no entries in Settings to set it up so if it takes it from the OS then it is in error

[VVV]
Members
18 posts
4,254 battles

Good afternoon!  Post patch, doesn't appear to allow you to transfer captains.  Going from AZ -> AL and my only option is to recruit a new captain for the AL.

Members
6,626 posts
25,279 battles

Have seen same issue reported above with Oktober Revolution missions (reset)

Members
6,626 posts
25,279 battles
1 minute ago, Gunny614 said:

Good afternoon!  Post patch, doesn't appear to allow you to transfer captains.  Going from AZ -> AL and my only option is to recruit a new captain for the AL.

I have no problem in transferring captains. Works correctly as usual.

[SOUS]
[SOUS]
Members
70 posts
16,942 battles
3 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Have seen same issue reported above with Oktober Revolution missions (reset)

the missions aren't reset its just the graphic for the previously completed missions is showing up  and showing as uncompleted"wheres the revolution and  children of the revolution "  the 3rd task" revolution is my name"  is  counting as it should  once you get past its stage 1/3 which itself doesn't show  your progress but it is counting it 

[LEGIT]
Members
6 posts

0.6.12 on NA -- Unable to accept new tasks in Yamamoto campaign.  Also says missions 4 and 5 will be unlocked in 11 and 12 months from now, respectively.

[WGA]
Administrator, WG Staff
446 posts
2,104 battles

We're aware of the issues with the Yamamoto campaign, and it should be fixed in the next micropatch. In the meantime, I've seen reports of players hitting space bar to activate the task they wish to choose. 

For the Oktober Revolution missions we're looking into this now. Some players are reporting it's simply a UI issue, so I advise that you simply exit your game client and rejoin. 

57 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Clan Battles shows times saying it is in my timezone PDT+2

That is incorrect. For me should be PDT+3 as I am in ET

Where does it take the Timezone from? I see no entries in Settings to set it up so if it takes it from the OS then it is in error

Please provide a screenshot so i can look into this further. 

• Cool 1

[-BRS-]
Members
5 posts
25,161 battles
47 minutes ago, IamNOTyourPREYscum said:

0.6.12 on NA -- Unable to accept new tasks in Yamamoto campaign.  Also says missions 4 and 5 will be unlocked in 11 and 12 months from now, respectively.

^^^

[SWOB]
Members
2,705 posts
15,512 battles

Clan Battle divisions allow non-clan members to join. Obviously, we can't test to see if it lets us actually go into a clan battle with non-clan members, but I'd think the restriction would be place at CB division creation.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,161 battles
25 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

I live in Michigan, Eastern Time Zone, the time in-game is wrong @wacko17

shot-17.10.18_14.30.01-0601.jpg

It should be PDT+3 not 2.

[SYN]
Members
4,525 posts
11,433 battles
2 hours ago, Long_Range_Sniper said:

Unable to get the 'accept' option on Final Task in Yamamoto Mission 4 after completely collecting all the stars required.shot-17_10.18_10_21_21-0837.thumb.jpg.d5e9b6074cc30e2a766df3e77c69e4bc.jpg

Same here.

Unable to select any task in the campaign, in fact.  Neither clicking or pressing [Enter] helps.

Members
6,626 posts
25,279 battles
43 minutes ago, wacko17 said:

We're aware of the issues with the Yamamoto campaign, and it should be fixed in the next micropatch. In the meantime, I've seen reports of players hitting space bar to activate the task they wish to choose. 

For the Oktober Revolution missions we're looking into this now. Some players are reporting it's simply a UI issue, so I advise that you simply exit your game client and rejoin. 

I am in ET - This is what I see - PDT+2 which is incorrect. Is the time wrong at 19-22 and should be 20-23 for me? or the PDT+2 indication is wrong but the time is right?

L6CfMbs.png

[KOOKS]
[KOOKS]
Members
418 posts
1,822 battles
2 hours ago, Long_Range_Sniper said:

Unable to get the 'accept' option on Final Task in Yamamoto Mission 4 after completely collecting all the stars required.shot-17_10.18_10_21_21-0837.thumb.jpg.d5e9b6074cc30e2a766df3e77c69e4bc.jpg

^^ This. We can not start new tasks, nor re-do old ones for the stars.

[A_O_A]
Beta Testers
123 posts
6,541 battles

I found what appears to be an oversight with OIL collection.  I was in one of our subclans for the last 6 months.  I haven't collected my containers for about the last 3 weeks, so had about 70 of them.

I moved to one of our other sub-clans, collected a container today and earned 10 oil.

When I began opening my old containers (previously uncollected), I didn't receive any oil.  Neither was the oil credited to me in my previous clan.

So it appears if you don't manually collect your oil before the end of the day, it simply disappears.

Members
9 posts
14,357 battles
19 minutes ago, Long_Range_Sniper said:

The SPACE bar option worked to make the Accept option trigger on the Yamamoto Mission 4 Final task...thanks for the info!

Worked for me too, thanks.