You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
wtfovr

October Revolution mission not crediting

24 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
676 posts
3,822 battles

I've already completed Where's the Revolution mission Parts 1 2 and 3.

I'm still working on Children of the Revolution Part 1 and just got my 5th win to complete part 1,

but the game is now showing me incomplete on Where's the Revolution and can't progress to Part 2 of Children of the Revolution as the requirement to finish part 1 is to finish Where's the Revolution... and so I don't see why I have to do Where's the Revolution all over again.

shot-17.10.18_10.51.02-0067.jpg

Also I've already earned my daily Spoils of the Revolution challenge, and got my OR container.  But the challenge is showing incomplete.

Edited by wtfovr
  • Cool 2

[O_O]
Members
4,407 posts
9,539 battles

Me, too.  I had the previous two Revolution missions done.  After the patch this morning they were reset to the beginning.  I can't start "Revolution is my name" because my previous two missions are now showing I haven't even started them.

Support ticket submitted.

Edited by desmo_2

[KWRCN]
Beta Testers
110 posts
5,715 battles

Same here, I had several missions that I had prior credit for show as not completed, despite the third stage in each mission being done.

Alpha Tester
123 posts
4,013 battles

im done other two but the first stage in revolution is my name will not complete and ive won over 1600xp base and its still not completeing after 4 battles

• Cool 1

[BHSN]
Members
2,556 posts
3,789 battles
7 hours ago, ReaporOfDeath said:

im done other two but the first stage in revolution is my name will not complete and ive won over 1600xp base and its still not completeing after 4 battles

same here. First two parts are finished. tonight I 3 bad games then finally broke the 1600 mark. 1697

shot-17.10.18_20.08.31-0884_zpsbleqroms.

[INR]
Beta Testers
105 posts
5,466 battles

I am also experiencing the same issue. Previously completed the first two stages but they are showing as incomplete after patch. They are also not crediting as I accomplish the tasks.

[SYN]
Members
4,545 posts
11,437 battles

Same here.

Just finished the third and final segment in the last mission (win three matches and rank in the top five in XP), and now it shows just that segment finished while the previous two segments in that mission are now shown as incomplete.  Also, the previous two completed missions are now shown as incomplete in their entirety.

EDIT:

On exiting then restarting the game, the broken missions are gone, and the Oct. Revolution was awarded to my account.

So try restarting to see if that fixes things.

Edited by Kuckoo
  • Cool 1

Members
616 posts
3,475 battles

Yeah, the same thing.

I was finally starting on the third part of the last mission, and the whole thing reset on me and I can't progress on it anymore.

What the fudge?!

[PVE]
Members
5,600 posts
18,196 battles
9 hours ago, ReaporOfDeath said:

Having the same problem, scored 1754 base xp and won't credit.. Also completed the "credits" mission on 5th stage of Yamamoto campaign and can't reselect the mission. Wargaming has done a crap job debugging this mess, just freaking tired of it all. 

Edit.. Ok restarted game and that didn't work. Said screw it and played some more. Got 2000+ base and it credited that win. It really is screwed up. Also if anyone is having trouble with the Yamamoto campaign in selecting missions, a Reddit post says to use your spacebar or enter key to select the mission. 

Edited by Taylor3006

Beta Testers
251 posts
1,395 battles
1 hour ago, Kuckoo said:

On exiting then restarting the game, the broken missions are gone, and the Oct. Revolution was awarded to my account.

So try restarting to see if that fixes things.

I just tried this and can confirm that it has fixed my missions. I'm back where I have left off and the game has gotten rid of the bugged missions that I have already completed. I have yet to do a battle though to see if I can now progress the mission yet, but... try it out, everyone! Restart!

EDIT: It has fixed my missions, and I can now progress in them again. If you're having the same problem, simply restart the game and see if that works for you!

Edited by AllysaRockz
Adding On

Members
37 posts
1,819 battles

glad someone posted this..I'm done for the night then..not gonna beat my head only to screw myself

[GOSF]
Beta Testers
7 posts
7,242 battles

So glad to see everyone else having this issue. I have read the mission standards over and over again trying to figure out what I was missing. I wasn't. I am stuck on the 1600 XP mission as well. Kinda aggravated with it right now. Have restarted several times.

[B_I_A]
[B_I_A]
Beta Testers
63 posts
6,044 battles

I was on the 1600 base XP on the Children of the Revolution, last Event block and got 1700+, when I returned to the port, I checked my progress and now I have to start all over again from the beginning!?

What gives WG?

[TIAR]
[TIAR]
Members
98 posts

I did Week 1 - Where's the Revolution? :cap_like:
I did Week 2 - Children of the Revolution :cap_like:
Now i did more than 3k xp in a batlle with Bismark for Revolution is My Name - Pt. 1 of Week 3 - Revolution is My Name :Smile_honoring:
Didnt give my award :cap_cool:
wth :etc_swear:
and now in missions i see all the above as not made :etc_red_button:
always have to send WG tickets? :Smile-angry:

Edited by SrJCH

[BEERS]
Members
1 post
7,769 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 9:54 AM, alexf24 said:

Me three.

Me for 2 days now .It should be almost done now. But nothing.

Edited by nevetsdoo

[5150]
Members
9 posts
11,211 battles

Interesting. I got the 1,600 EXP part done last night (Wednesday) and after the microupdate earlier today, it now shows that I have NOT completed the 1,600 exp part yet, which is a pain since I don't play premium.

Is this still glitchy then?

[TNG-D]
[TNG-D]
Members
348 posts
8,820 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 7:16 PM, scruffycavetroll said:

same here. First two parts are finished. tonight I 3 bad games then finally broke the 1600 mark. 1697

shot-17.10.18_20.08.31-0884_zpsbleqroms.

You didnt make 1600 BASE XP in that game. The xp earned under the non premium account is the base xp. The earned xp on the far right is including prem time so its not base xp.

[BHSN]
Members
2,556 posts
3,789 battles
14 hours ago, Mackdi said:

You didnt make 1600 BASE XP in that game. The xp earned under the non premium account is the base xp. The earned xp on the far right is including prem time so its not base xp.

Yeah...been playing long enough I should've realized this.

I wish they'd break it out a little better....nonetheless, it's not bugged, I got it last night on the yamato.

Beta Testers
21 posts
3,112 battles

It is broken out.  I can see it in every screenshot here.

Left hand side, XP earned.  That's base XP.  Note that everything else is MODIFIERS (come on, guys, it is right there in the name).  Base XP does not use modifiers.

It also just so happens that if you look at the Team Scores that the XP reported there is the Base XP (since that's the only level playing field available) so there's no reason to even go to Detailed Report or Credits and XP tabs to check this.