You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
xCase_IH18

Semi-competitive player looking to join a clan

18 comments in this topic

[HATE]
Members
5 posts
2,778 battles

I guess I'll follow suit with the flood of recent clan-seekers since CW were announced, plus I am getting tired of running solo most of the time now.

I try to play when I can, my real life job is quite restrictive when I am on shift (i work a 7 days on 7 off, work 7 nights every other shift). With the "prime-time" restrictions W.G has put in place this will be quite difficult to reach every battle.

This is why I consider myself semi-competitive. Just good enough to know the game well and with an adequate amount of time to play mostly on my days off. Played mostly BBs (i have just obtained a monty yesterday, as well i have a gk and yamato) but have been grinding CA/CL lines and I consider myself pretty sufficient in them as well highest being an ibuki and roon, getting close to a DM Donskoi. Very little DD play but I have been increasing in them as well. Not one single CV game not that that matters for clan wars. 

90% of my battles are solo so that is a factor for sure if I was to adjust to a more team based play in a clan. I have been pretty much a straight casual player so I am hoping to learn more with a decent clan. I am from Alberta, Canada so I play on mountain standard time. 

Either PMs or responses to this thread will work.

Thank you. 

dark.png

• Cool 2

[UDEAD]
Beta Testers
1,046 posts
10,472 battles

Our clan has been full at 30 members for months now, we will unlock the 10 extra positions tonight with the first few Clan battles, and we have about 4 slots not already accounted for.  I will PM you a discord invite, and please check out our recruiting thread to get a feeling for who and what we are.  If you are interested, hop into our Discord and look for sbpcnitro or TheHolySpork or Ducky_Shot and have a chat with them about what we do.  We are competitive and have been setting up for CW, but we are of the "have fun while kicking [edited]" variety, we don't do tryhard mode.

[-ARP-]
Members
293 posts
13,998 battles

Hey. Look us up and see if you like us (Jolly Roger). We are fine with real life work schedules. We play on teamspeak too.

[-VT-]
Members
625 posts
5,914 battles

Hey xCase, check out MercStar! 

If you want to be an active part of what we have to offer, have a competitive mindset, play to win as a team and enjoy the camaraderie of others while killing ships, then come talk to us! Here's a few things we have to offer:

• Looking to up your game? We have competitive level trainers that have been in game since Closed Beta. They'll show you the way to Citadel City.
  • Looking for a Supremacy League Team? We are currently in the Bronze Division of SL and have training twice per week for the more competitive players.
  • Experienced player looking for a new or first time home? You’ll fit right in.
  • Are you a top notch Captain but tired of super egos treating you like a number? We will find you a home within MS. We have multiple sub-units that you can choose from and each one offers unique personalities and culture.       
  • Looking to join a team for upcoming Clan Wars? This is our forte. We have dominated clan wars in other games and know what it takes to be successful.
  • Newer to the game? No problem. We can help you choose the right lines that suit your play style, help you grind them faster and help build your captains.
  • Not great stats but always willing to be that one guy doing anything for the team? Team players are always welcome.
  • Looking to spend some money on a premium ships but unsure what to buy? We can fix you up!
  • Are you a group or team in an inactive fleet and want to be a part of something more active and retain your unique identity? Our heritage is built on honoring and respecting the identity of those groups that make up the Alliance.

MercStar uses an established teamspeak server for voice communications. We ask you have a mic and be on teamspeak when participating in Fleet activities.We also use our enjin site (http://mercstar.enjin.com) for information, membership management, alerts and other communications. 

For more info check out the following:

MS intro to WoWs: http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Recruitment Thread: http://forum.worldof...__fromsearch__1

Hit up Ihasa, GordonGecko1, or AleksandrWolf in game, message us, visit our teamspeak at 67.23.26.161:8344, leave a post or see our enjin site for information or invites.

Happy Sailing!

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,111 battles

BWC would love to have you!! Most of our members are 30+, and we only allow 18+ members into our clan.  Most of our clan is East Coast time or UK, so we are pretty active from 3-11 pm on Weekdays and to 11-12pm on Weekends. We are a veteran owned and operated clan and our gaming experience goes back 10+ years with gaming communities.  We accept members of all ranks of play, and we offer guidance to help everybody's game play get better if they so desire.  The only requirements we have is that you have to be active, and involved in 1 Op in a 60 day period.  If you play regularly, this will not be an issue.  Our typical Divisioning up consists of 2-3 groups of 3, we synch drop, and pity the Fools (our clan members) that are on the other team as they are Priority Target #1!!.

If BWC sounds like a good fit for you, check out our recruitment page (see my sigtag below), please read all the information there, and keep an eye on your e-mail as we will be in touch with you for a date/time to have a 1 on 1 chat. Please put me down as a "friend" so I get credit for the recruitment.

[HATE]
Members
5 posts
2,778 battles

Thanks for all the replies and PMs!

Am just having a look through all the messages and looking into each of you and see what works best.

Thanks again. 

[5D]
Members
1,605 posts
1,992 battles

Hello xCase_IH18,

Fifth Dimension has an active Warships group with both competitive and casual play.

We have one of the largest groups in the game. Someone on 24/7. No pressure for ranks or responsibilities.

We have both NA and EU server groups. Most are in North America and Europe but we do have players globally. We have members who play other games like War Thunder, Navy Field and World of Tanks to name a few.

Mature gamers, 18+ is a requirement, most are 30 through 70. Over 180 in warships and counting. 

We are actively developing competitive play and have both inter and intra clan skirmishes and the clan beta. Not a requirement for our casual players.

Multiple games, as above, are supported in a diverse laid back Community.

Active TeamSpeak and Website. Stable, longstanding leadership. No dues or drama, only fun.

Hop on over and join us on our TS. Division up and play. 

Don't make any final decisions until you check us out.

TS: 63.210.145.160:9102

Contacts: mikemjk, thewargod2000, Meosha, Lordcoke, Energy torpedo and Major_Steel.

Minimum Requirements for New Members (Easy to make):
- 18+,
- 1,500 Battles,
- 1 x tier 8 non-premium ship,
- Win Rate of 45%,
- Active at least once every 30 days in game and TS unless otherwise pre-arranged.

See you soon,

Major_Steel

TeamSpeak during primetime the other day:

Teamspeak.jpg

[T8ERS]
Supertester
61 posts
6,022 battles

Come check out Team SF https://www.team-sf.com/. We have 7 in game clans as of right now. We are looking to recruit more people to expand our clan war teams. To join you can go to

this link http://www.team-sf.com/join. We use TeamSpeak 3, during the application the website will take you through the set up. After that make sure you register in the forums, remember

to stay active, and complete the orientation process. When logging onto TeamSpeak you can find the War ships division near the bottom. If you have any questions pm me here or in

game.

Thanks, Valkyrie 417 
SF WoWs Division Recruiting Officer

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,851 posts
11,564 battles

@xCase_IH18  Check out the Syndicate (link in my sig), we are casual clan made up of mostly solo players who don't like lots of requirements for membership. Despite our nature we have been building a competitive core. So far we have managed to field a team every night for clan battles. Message me if we look like a fit, if you have questions, or just wanna check out our discord.