Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DESRON10

I guess everybody is playing the halloween scenario this morning

8 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
890 posts
7,214 battles

Which server?  NA?   My update is doing the finishing touches.   It loaded pretty quickly, so I was wondering if there'd be anyone on, other than a few fast loaders.

LOL at that match up, tho...

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
713 posts
2 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Well did you a least win???:Smile_teethhappy:

Yea, we capped 2 earlier then they did and just played defense while the clock ticked away. No kills on either side.

[-K-]
Members
5,270 posts
9,104 battles

The Halloween and April Fool's event are a good escape from the same old daily grind.  No surprise to see the Random population drop when these events occur.  Especially when they are as well executed as this one is.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,148 battles
4 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

The Halloween and April Fool's event are a good escape from the same old daily grind.  No surprise to see the Random population drop when these events occur.  Especially when they are as well executed as this one is.

well executed? eh, perhaps, rasputin is as OP as she was a year ago. (just got done with a haloween event where rasputin one shot nuked every warship but a destroyer who had the brains to run and hide as transylvania got through the portal)

[-K-]
Members
5,270 posts
9,104 battles
4 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

well executed? eh, perhaps, rasputin is as OP as she was a year ago. (just got done with a haloween event where rasputin one shot nuked every warship but a destroyer who had the brains to run and hide as transylvania got through the portal)

In the sense of fun, yes.  It's a pretty fun event, at least in my humble opinion.  I thoroughly enjoyed it last year.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,862 posts
19,048 battles
23 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Sorry but I have no interest  in the Halloween and April events to each their own 

Sign in to follow this