Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

Client not updating

14 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
6,664 posts
25,773 battles

I see the website shows a number of players on line (>700) at the moment, so I gather the service is back up, yet m,y client does not want to update. Says Service Currently Unavailable.

Any way to force the update other than a reinstall? This has not happened before to me. I expected a download and update. Not yet here.

Edited by alexf24

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles

Should be up in about 3 minutes they said, of course it could be longer, but officially it's supposed to be up in 3 minutes.

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles

The Game Center is updating all the games. I know a bunch of my clan mates were not able to update the game with the client, and had to download the WG Center just to get the game to update.

[SYN]
Members
334 posts
11,802 battles
Just now, renegadestatuz said:

The Game Center is updating all the games. I know a bunch of my clan mates were not able to update the game with the client, and had to download the WG Center just to get the game to update.

same

[HINON]
Supertester
7,523 posts
7,580 battles
Just now, bremen_ said:

same

When they first released the Game Center, they said it would be a few patches before they finally forced users to switch to it. I guess this is finally the patch where they’re making users finally go to the Game Center.

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,792 battles

Updating now

[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,753 battles
15 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

When they first released the Game Center, they said it would be a few patches before they finally forced users to switch to it. I guess this is finally the patch where they’re making users finally go to the Game Center.

I think they’re still supporting the WOWS old installer -my game seems to be updating OK &I’ve resisted going to Game Center.

Sign in to follow this