Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
13Mike

Returning player looking for a home

7 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
77 posts
2,461 battles

I have been back in WOWS for under a week and brought a new player with me. Currently I am playing low low tiers to div up with a friend. He has up to tier 5 BB I have a little of everything up to tier 8. Currently we are playing nightly. I am an above average player that is just starting to get the feel for the game again. Check my stats if need be. Reply here or PM if you have any interest.

13Mike

dark.png

[BWC]
Members
242 posts
10,133 battles

BWC would love to have you!! Most of our members are 30+, and we only allow 18+ members into our clan.  Most of our clan is East Coast time or UK, so we are pretty active from 3-11 pm on Weekdays and to 11-12pm on Weekends. We are a veteran owned and operated clan and our gaming experience goes back 10+ years with gaming communities.  We accept members of all ranks of play, and we offer guidance to help everybody's game play get better if they so desire.  The only requirements we have is that you have to be active, and involved in 1 Op in a 60 day period.  If you play regularly, this will not be an issue.  Our typical Divisioning up consists of 2-3 groups of 3, we synch drop, and pity the Fools (our clan members) that are on the other team as they are Priority Target #1!!.

If BWC sounds like a good fit for you, check out our recruitment page (see my sigtag below), please read all the information there, and keep an eye on your e-mail as we will be in touch with you for a date/time to have a 1 on 1 chat. Please put me down as a "friend" so I get credit for the recruitment.

[-SD-]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
566 posts
8,177 battles

We are a mature older gaming clan who has grown and formed out of WoT and are now branching out for our new entry within World of Warships. We are looking for some older mature players to join our ranks, we offer a roster of currently 80 some members all between the ages of 35-75 (with most members between 40-65) we do have a few younger guys who were either grandfathered in from our very first clan or family members of existing members. We are loosey goosey with our atmosphere, we like to have fun while gaming together & on teamspeak but at the same token we know when to be serious also!!! We have been around 4 years now since our guild was first formed, initially as a World of Tanks clan which as we gained in membership, numbers and popularity we spanned outwards from not only a WoT clan but to a "older mature gentlemans gaming club". Right now alot of our members are playing some of the top games out there, world of warships, world of tanks, armored warfare, arma 3, war thunder, the division, etc, etc. We currently field 3 fleets (clans) in World of Warships, a clan in World of Tanks, Armoured Warfare & most recently, War Thunder. I am not only looking for older mature members who like playing world of warships but members who like to play other games as well. Nobody is required to play or "soley" be recruited to play just one game you just simply state your "preferred game" (on your application) which in this case we would hope it be world of warships. So come check out my band of merry men and you will not be disappointed this i can guarantee you!!!

Clan app: http://grumpyolddogs.enjin.com/recruitment

[-ARP-]
Members
293 posts
13,998 battles

Visit Jolly Rogers on teamspeak and div up with us to see if you like us. No pressure on joining. Our channel is: jollyrogers.teamspeak3.com

Sign in to follow this