Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Vinidoanker

Cancel Update

97 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Modder, Privateers
6,796 posts
4,616 battles

Mine is updating: 

VhI5DMk.png

And you can see the date, and your post.

Perhaps something happened to the old launcher?

• Cool 1

Beta Testers
188 posts
2,962 battles
Just now, _V12 said:

Sorry, buddy, that screenshot is genuine.  You can see the WG Game Center icon up, which wasn't a thing last year.

.....It's just probably an EU server screenshot.  :cap_like:

search my name in NA warship today, I am in NA.

[QQ7]
[QQ7]
Members
1,903 posts
6,944 battles
Just now, Destroyer_Ikazuchi said:

search my name in NA warship today, I am in NA.

Let me troll in peace, damnit.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Supertester
7,656 posts
8,089 battles
23 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

still not

I use the WG Game Center and it updates just fine and am playing right now. My clan mates who don’t use the WG Center and still use the client we’re having the same issue with the game not updating, and said the game would not update until after they downloaded the WG Center. Other members on the forum are reporting this as well. When the WG Game Center first released they said they wouldn’t require players to use it until a later update. I guess this is just the update where they’re finally started to require users to use the Game Center.

Members
130 posts
13,786 battles

Live and learn.  If you just open the client as usual, you used to have it start updating - but apparently this time, at least, you need to click on the SysTray icon to start the update.

Worked for me - updating now.

Members
24,013 posts
6,035 battles
15 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

watever, dont make me sue them for taking my precious time.submitting ticket just dont have good result. dont let me take their precious time in court..adios

Lol let us know how that works out for you. 

And if you're going to institute a legal action over a couple bucks worth of online product, your time is certainly NOT precious.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,482 battles
8 minutes ago, renegadestatuz said:

I use the WG Game Center and it updates just fine and am playing right now. My clan mates who don’t use the WG Center and still use the client we’re having the same issue with the game not updating, and said the game would not update until after they downloaded the WG Center. Other members on the forum are reporting this as well. When the WG Game Center first released they said they wouldn’t require players to use it until a later update. I guess this is just the update where they’re finally started to require users to use the Game Center.

Yah I think it started after WoWp 2.0. I had to install it in order to play.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,902 battles

Wait, did I see that right? bandit was threatening to SUE wargaming because patch didn't go out perfectly? dear lord dude you'd not only lose that but wargaming would be within their right to counter sue for slander using this very thread as evidence. 

Members
909 posts
1 hour ago, bandits86 said:

i dont care smoke or watever happen to the ships that smoke, not my style of play shoot from smoke. thisis matter of time taken to release update. usually 1-2 hour. now maybe 3-4 hour with downloading might 4-6 hour before i can play.this is problem for me

iv0Ju9T.png

[ADAPT]
Members
937 posts
16,048 battles

If only they postpone 1 day , wont be a problem, now we have to update again. last night i have to wait 2 hour to download  3gb files of update  and total 7 hour to just play  after the server went down. . though they use some sort of compression file, but i think it got bigger and bigger.

Untitled.png

Edited by bandits86

Sign in to follow this