Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bandits86

Cancel Update

97 comments in this topic

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

Just cancel the update if it take too long, wasting my premium time that so precious. No refund on that. Make sure the update is ready to release and not try to take too much time waiting like this. Been 2 hour already. I have holiday here, 2 days, so i want to grind some ships, now you make it not possible. Please make sure the update is ready before close the server down.

[-K-]
Members
5,259 posts
9,099 battles

The server is down so they can prep the update on their end.  It's a necessity you're just going to have to deal with.

If losing that 2 hours time means that much to you, submit a ticket to support and see what they say.

[AXANR]
Members
3,363 posts
16,648 battles
4 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

Just cancel the update if it take too long, wasting my premium time that so precious. No refund on that. Make sure the update is ready to release and not try to take too much time waiting like this. Been 2 hour already. I have holiday here, 2 days, so i want to grind some ships, now you make it not possible. Please make sure the update is ready before close the server down.

Yes, let's cancel the update and screw up the halloween event plus delay clan battles that many players have been waiting on since the game was released, all because you're salty about waiting an hour or two. The world doesn't revolve around you, cupcake. 

I leave to go work in the woods for a week later today (I run security and medical for festivals and burns) and this morning is my chance to finish the Oktober Revolution missions...you don't see me spewing entitled demands. 

• Cool 5

[R-F]
Members
752 posts
6,370 battles

No matter how well tested a software update is, you can never completely anticipate how well the live install is going to go.  And trying to cancel it in the middle would be a disaster.  It would probably take twice as long to revert back to 6.11 at this point as it would to finish the 6.12 install.

[SWOB]
[SWOB]
Alpha Tester
1,143 posts
6,487 battles

LOL.  You can't be serious.  Bad troll is bad.

[WOLF4]
Members
105 posts
4,220 battles
9 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

You do realize premium accounts get 1 day credited on patch days, right?

[RKLES]
Members
7,198 posts
8,955 battles
4 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

Yes, let's cancel the update and screw up the halloween event plus delay clan battles that many players have been waiting on since the game was released, all because you're salty about waiting an hour or two. The world doesn't revolve around you, cupcake. 

I leave to go work in the woods for a week later today (I run security and medical for festivals and burns) and this morning is my chance to finish the Oktober Revolution missions...you don't see me spewing entitled demands. 

Lol the delay of clan battles based on much of the forum chat would not be the end of the world lol.

The Halloween event getting missed would upset everyone on the other hand.

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

just delay1 or 2 day so they can really prepare something that work fine, now 2 hour, downloading 2 hour maybe, and still waiting. might take 4 hour for me to play. that premium time is so precious to me,. i prepare this holiday to play this game, so i can grind ships, now i cannot. its frustrating. clan battles for those who have, i dont have clan so i dont care. i just want play like usual play without any burden. 2 hour waiitng clicking update click update..still cant update.so annoying. 

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,148 battles

I'd rather see OP get banned than the update canceled due to his GIANT EGO. The world simply doesn't care about you sweet child, it never has, and it never will, so shut up, sit down and wait like a real human, not a manchild. 

• Cool 1

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

ive click that refresh button many time, lost count, still cant. just postpone till really ready la. why so hard wait 1 or 2 day. damn la. i want play now. cant play weekend, too damn frustrating times. 

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,148 battles
Just now, bandits86 said:

ive click that refresh button many time, lost count, still cant. just postpone till really ready la. why so hard wait 1 or 2 day. damn la. i want play now. cant play weekend, too damn frustrating times. 

No. 

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

not selfish, wasting my time is really selfish, my precious premium time. clan battle not every want want to participate. dont know how many are there in clan, i bet not many coz still have many without clans. just postpone tomorow till ready . now been 2 hour. might 3 or 4 , i never know. no word from them. no apologies, now that is selfish.

Edited by bandits86

Members
519 posts
3,350 battles
2 minutes ago, Destroyer_Ikazuchi said:

This is a good example of typical selfish people.

so a selfish troll ?

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,148 battles
Just now, bandits86 said:

not selfish, wasting my time is really selfish, my precious premium time. clan battle not every want want to participate. dont know how many are there in clan, i bet not many coz still have many without clans

Nope, utterly childishly selfish. because YOU (you don't care about others you pathetic little (edited)) are being inconvenienced you want wargaming to cancel EVERYTHING they have put through so far and roll back the update to the prior version. all because YOU think YOU are so important. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Shut up and sit down. 

• Cool 1

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

how many gb update that take too long to prepare?? it will take too much time to download after that. might be 4-5 hour before i can play. 5 hour of premium time just gone like that. i pay for 24 hour of play, but how many time exactly i use? that is really scam. now just postpone it till really really ready

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles
1 minute ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Nope, utterly childishly selfish. because YOU (you don't care about others you pathetic little (edited)) are being inconvenienced you want wargaming to cancel EVERYTHING they have put through so far and roll back the update to the prior version. all because YOU think YOU are so important. YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT. Shut up and sit down. 

you shut up

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Having worked in IT for over 35 years I know how things can go wrong in installs. I am not blaming them for the delay on the patch.

I am disappointed though on their communications team. It is about high time they issued an official comunique on what the situation is and an ETA.

Edited by alexf24

Beta Testers
188 posts
2,962 battles
Just now, khorender_1 said:

so a selfish troll ?

Troll? Maybe, but I think I should have used self-entitlement instead of selfish.

It is more closes to "I want something now, I don't care if it will make others not getting what they want, because I want it."

• Cool 1

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

Just now, alexf24 said:

Having worked in IT for over 35 years I know how things can go wrong in installs. I am not blaming them for the delay on the patch.

I am disappointed though on their communication team. It is about high time they issued an official comunique on what the situation is and an ETA.

Not ETA nothing, just silence.  so must be something wrong with the update. 

should do more work before release it

Beta Testers
188 posts
2,962 battles
2 minutes ago, bandits86 said:

how many gb update that take too long to prepare?? it will take too much time to download after that. might be 4-5 hour before i can play. 5 hour of premium time just gone like that. i pay for 24 hour of play, but how many time exactly i use? that is really scam. now just postpone it till really really ready

You can always submit a ticket to support, and how about go and do something else while the update takes place?

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles

im not selfish, im just frustrated how they just keep silence and make me waiting. not just me, all players. my time is precious. they should now, if it not gona work and have problem with the update, just write something and stop making players wait. clicking that refresh button over and over hoping the update activate but nada.....

[-S-R-]
Beta Testers
666 posts
12,323 battles

I will give you that one euro:D 

And if you have problem focus something else for another 1-2 hour while update complications you have bigger problem then premium time expiration :D

Edited by Gandariel

[ADAPT]
Members
828 posts
13,053 battles
2 minutes ago, Destroyer_Ikazuchi said:

You can always submit a ticket to support, and how about go and do something else while the update takes place?

im playing war thunder, from t3 now i can buy rank 4 tank., imagine how i can play in wow with that time. they must have some setback or problem. while they prepare for it, they forgot to see time they take. ticking and still ticking . better postpone it  tomorow. clan battle  still can play tomorow

Sign in to follow this