You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
STP72_1

NA Server Down

33 comments in this topic

[5150]
Members
9 posts
11,211 battles

NA server down, but says it's up on the website. Been over an hour now since I updated.

[TNG]
Members
603 posts
22,966 battles

War Gaming could learn from the basics of customer satisfaction by exceeding customers expectations. Instead, they routinely take over an hour past their expected operation time. Rather than committing to being up by a certain time, and routinely taking 1 hour more, they should just add 60 -90 minutes to their target. If they are up earlier, customers are pleased. As it is, they are rarely back up when projected, and customers waste time trying to log on.

[TNG]
Members
603 posts
22,966 battles

It should be no surprise that the server is down at times of upgrade. What should not be a surprise is the time that it takes to make the upgrade. As often as they exceed their projection, War Gaming should extend their expected downtime. We are now 1 hour and 25 minutes beyond the projected go live on upgrade.

Edited by Rusty_Bucket__

[TNG]
Members
603 posts
22,966 battles
10 minutes ago, PauloBR said:

It's not really up, they are probably testing the changes (a few people).

It was always like this...

You are right, it is always like this. It would be a smart move for me to find something else to do on upgrade mornings. As I play way too much, I have plenty to do. I'm checking back in 30.

• Cool 1

[RAZE]
Members
64 posts
14,534 battles

People just accept your fate - you are screaming into a hurricane with no feeling and no wish to listen to you - go wash the dishes, walk the dog, irritate you're girlfriend or wife, play another game - whatever makes you're boat float - the servers will come back whenever war-gaming decides to and it s not even worth the energy fretting about it!

Members
92 posts
1,880 battles
Just now, ASHAMAN100 said:

People just accept your fate - you are screaming into a hurricane with no feeling and no wish to listen to you - go wash the dishes, walk the dog, irritate you're girlfriend or wife, play another game - whatever makes you're boat float - the servers will come back whenever war-gaming decides to and it s not even worth the energy fretting about it!

yeah,

Good time to do some plant impersonations. 

[INTEL]
Members
6,658 posts
25,682 battles
24 minutes ago, Nordeit said:

https://na.wargaming.net/support/news/528

UPDATE: Maintenance has been extended to 07:30 PDT

As I stated in another thread on this, I am not blaming them for the issues they are having. I have plenty of IT experience

What I am starting to gripe about is that there  is no information posted recently in the website. They should do basic customer satisfaction by explaining and giving an ETA.

The 7:30 PDT has passed plenty already and still no info. I can wait on the patch. I rather they do it properly and well. Just talk about it so we know.

• Cool 1

[INTEL]
Members
6,658 posts
25,682 battles
2 minutes ago, _ECSO_Sgt_088 said:

My game hasn't even installed the update so it's going to be one heck of a delay....

Mine has not either. Oh well. My morning window for this is rapidly passing.

Members
4 posts
7,443 battles

Hey man i need my fix man........ I need to hear the sweet sounds of sinking ships

Edited by Gilly1964

[RKLES]
Members
7,192 posts
8,931 battles
3 minutes ago, ASHAMAN100 said:

Correct me if I 'm wrong - but there is still another 30 minutes till 7:30 PDT [Pacific time]?

Yes 7:30Am Pacific Time, or 8:30 AM Mountain time, or 9:30 AM Central time, or 10:30 AM Eastern time the server will be up. ( well officially it's supposed to be anyway lol )

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1
  • Cool 1

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
3 minutes ago, ASHAMAN100 said:

Correct me if I 'm wrong - but there is still another 30 minutes till 7:30 PDT [Pacific time]?

Yep.

[O_O]
Members
4,397 posts
9,512 battles

Not for me.

I have watched everything on YouTube.  Everything.  This is taking too long.

Edited by desmo_2

[EGI]
Beta Testers
1,170 posts
18,045 battles
2 minutes ago, LifeLine123 said:

Unable to update with my old Launcher. Can open game but says game is not updated.

Am in the same boat ... wont update.  I did run this patch on the test client/server and it worked.  If the delay is because some genius decided to force the new launcher without warning ...... :Smile-angry: