You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
23Pair

"Failed to Connect to the Server" message 10/18/17

28 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
8,552 battles

Getting "Failed to Connect to the Server" message.  I do not see an announcement nor any posts from others being impacted.  Am I the only one and is there an expected recovery time for this?

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,692 battles

Patience. It was announced till 8AM ET. They are running a bit late to reopen.\

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,940 battles

Yeah considering I have not been able to connect to server since the last update due to bugs in Wargaming software I can wait a few more minutes or couple hours if it means I might get to play again.:Smile_Default:

Although still has been hard since I have missed out collecting my daily Signal Flags and camo as well as being a month behind on getting my Missouri Free XP collected. :Smile_amazed:

[TF16A]
Members
15 posts
10,816 battles

Execution they don't have very noticeably but oh the eye candy and screwy mechanics abound.  Rarely used smoke in my Kutuzov but will sell it just to see the rare phenomena of WOW shelling out doubloons to me... lol.

[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,836 battles

They made a mistake.  Look at the annoncement.  The restart time says 0600 pst/ 0800est...there is a 3 hour dif.  Should read 0600pst/0900 est.

[IDC]
Beta Testers
37 posts
6,593 battles

Rofl they said the extended it .5 hours but said it wont be up till 7:30 pst which is actualy 2.5 hours. 

[LOS]
Members
564 posts
7,836 battles

well, not sure but I dont think so.  If it is now 0730 pst that's 1030 est which is 1.5 hours after the corrected (see my last post) 0900 est.