You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dreadwake

Server status?

32 comments in this topic

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles

It says on the launcher the server would be down at this time... hell the launcher even says that a patch is dropping today. PLEASE search up at the very least the warships main page because that will often give you the info you want. 

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
30 posts
2,625 battles

Yeah nothing apparent on the main page and the launcher is dead not showing any information whatsoever so I thought I would just kindly ask, I apologize that you had to take  to take a moment of your time to reply to my short thread, The kindness of strangers always astounds me these days,

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles
1 minute ago, Dreadwake said:

Yeah nothing apparent on the main page and the launcher is dead not showing any information whatsoever so I thought I would just kindly ask, I apologize that you had to take  to take a moment of your time to reply to my short thread, The kindness of strangers always astounds me these days,

And the laziness of strangers always astounds me. https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/dasha-jekyll-and-mistress-tide/

I have had enough personally of being in the information age and people being way too lazy to poke about at more than just the front page of a website. 

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
30 posts
2,625 battles

And actually the main page does say the server is up, imagine that, the laziness of strangers with unthoughtful advice

• Cool 1

[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,763 battles

One thing I’ve noticed -on update days, even tho the website may show the server is up, the update is probably still in progress & it’s down if the player number is in the low 100 range.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles
3 minutes ago, Dreadwake said:

And actually the main page does say the server is up, imagine that, the laziness of strangers with unthoughtful advice

I repeat, too lazy to poke past the main page, you have proven my point for me. 

• Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
30 posts
2,625 battles

I thought perhaps I had a launcher issue since only moments before I had cancelled a WoT update, they say it never hurts to ask but sheesh, the anonymity of the internet seems to be a free card to be rude to people nowadays.

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
30 posts
2,625 battles
12 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

It says on the launcher the server would be down at this time... hell the launcher even says that a patch is dropping today. PLEASE search up at the very least the warships main page because that will often give you the info you want. 

Sorry you said main page, on the main page it says the server is up, thanks for you advice.

• Cool 1

[TNG]
Members
603 posts
23,030 battles

War Gaming could learn from the basics of customer satisfaction, exceed customers expectations. Rather than committing to being up by a certain time, and routinely taking 1 hour more, they should just add 60 -90 minutes to their target. If they are up earlier, customers are pleased. As it is, they are rarely back up when projected, and customers waste time trying to log on.

[R-F]
Members
781 posts
6,408 battles

This thread was useful to me because it confirms that the server is not up, contrary to information on the main page which suggests it should have concluded over an hour ago.  I thank the OP for creating it, if he hadn't, I likely would have.

Those [edited] about the existence of this thread need to go find something more productive to do with their time. 

• Cool 3

Beta Testers
303 posts
8,267 battles

Yup, fake inflated number for server population and server status showing (and fluctuating between 110-130 or thereabouts) all the while SERVER IS DOWN.

So lame ... And so typical.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles
32 minutes ago, Brhinosaurus said:

This thread was useful to me because it confirms that the server is not up, contrary to information on the main page which suggests it should have concluded over an hour ago.  I thank the OP for creating it, if he hadn't, I likely would have.

Those [edited] about the existence of this thread need to go find something more productive to do with their time. 

Suck it up buttercup, I'm not about to be nice to someone who is unwilling  to look up the information desired. now if he had made it AFTER the end point of the preperation phase then I'd have kept quiet because I'm wondering why wargaming is so bad at putting updates out as they promised. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[WOLF1]
Beta Testers
30 posts
2,625 battles
3 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Suck it up buttercup, I'm not about to be nice to someone who is unwilling  to look up the information desired. now if he had made it AFTER the end point of the preperation phase then I'd have kept quiet because I'm wondering why wargaming is so bad at putting updates out as they promised. 

Oh hi, thanks for all your help again, much appreciated!

• Cool 1

Members
163 posts
411 battles

Home page on my end says 3:00 PT until 6:00 PT but I'm still getting a Failure to Connect message.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles
1 minute ago, OldFrog75 said:

Home page on my end says 3:00 PT until 6:00 PT but I'm still getting a Failure to Connect message.

Wargaming has a long history of failing to keep to their time limits in WoWS. Once it fully breaks 2 hours after the listed patch time then it'd be exceptionally late. Almost without fail they are late so this is UNFORTUNATELY not a surprise. 

Members
163 posts
411 battles
5 minutes ago, Raptor_alcor said:

Wargaming has a long history of failing to keep to their time limits in WoWS. Once it fully breaks 2 hours after the listed patch time then it'd be exceptionally late. Almost without fail they are late so this is UNFORTUNATELY not a surprise. 

Thanks for the info.  Won't worry about it then.   :Smile_Default:

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,161 battles
Just now, OldFrog75 said:

Thanks for the info.  Won't worry about it then.   :Smile_Default:

Indeed, go take a walk, enjoy a good movie or something, the servers will probably be up by the time you finish at least the latter. 

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
9 posts
4,220 battles

First time the servers have been down when I am trying to play. Am I going to have to download something too after the servers go back up? 

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
9 posts
4,220 battles

It does say on the main page that the servers have 130 players, and it doesn't usually feel to me like there are much more than that online at this hour on a regular basis.