Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SCIVIRUS

Karma Effects RNG

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

14
[OILFA]
Members
123 posts
10,305 battles

i do not know if this topic has gone up before .but the other day in game someone mentioned in chat that karma effects rng so more  compliments better the RNG.Is this true and what do you think about this as an real thing in game ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,077
[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,310 posts
6,590 battles

No, Karma is just for decoration. I have yet to see reason to believe otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
745
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
3,002 posts
13,677 battles

The only effect high karma has is it gives you more karma votes

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
199
[MEIST]
Members
871 posts
3,059 battles

I'm not sure I would want karma linked to a RNG modifier. I think people report in game others for "poor gameplay" just because they didn't go the route they wanted that person too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,228
[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,405 posts
9,562 battles

I notice that right after I regretfully - and accidentally --  TK another player, my RNG skyrockets...

I recall one frustrating-in-the-beginning game in a Konigsburg where an errant torpedo spread towards an enemy DD harpooned a low-health friendly BB. 

Suddenly I'm invulnerable to shells, and all my vaguely aimed shots are landing and scoring citadels.  I kill two more reds and torpedo the enemy CV to end the game.

Work off the pink and buy the guy a Campbelltown (it was a few months ago).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
835 posts
4,631 battles
5 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

I notice that right after I regretfully - and accidentally --  TK another player, my RNG skyrockets...

I recall one frustrating-in-the-beginning game in a Konigsburg where an errant torpedo spread towards an enemy DD harpooned a low-health friendly BB. 

Suddenly I'm invulnerable to shells, and all my vaguely aimed shots are landing and scoring citadels.  I kill two more reds and torpedo the enemy CV to end the game.

Work off the pink and buy the guy a Campbelltown (it was a few months ago).

 

The one and only time I teamkill a player in a Random battle is also my first and only Solo Warrior. Go figure.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,166 posts
8,092 battles

Basically if you lose enough Karma, an alien spaceship will hover over your games and use magnetic beams to affect your shot accuracy.  However this has unintended side effects, as recently one of the spaceships crashed on the Tears of the Desert map.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,502
[INTEL]
Members
6,660 posts
25,710 battles
18 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

It doesn't. Don't believe everything (or most) of what you hear in chat.

 

But it is in the net so it must be true!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,250 posts
8,971 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 5:47 AM, alexf24 said:

 

But it is in the net so it must be true!

...

....please tell me you're not Charlie Steiner.... ...I command it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
258
[LWA]
Members
625 posts
8,914 battles
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:24 AM, SCIVIRUS said:

i do not know if this topic has gone up before .but the other day in game someone mentioned in chat that karma effects rng so more  compliments better the RNG.Is this true and what do you think about this as an real thing in game ?

 

If that was the case then clan members will be constantly giving each other positive karma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21
[SOFW]
Members
332 posts
14,273 battles

Until a week ago I had no idea there was karma and I have been playing over a year!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:47 AM, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

Basically if you lose enough Karma, an alien spaceship will hover over your games and use magnetic beams to affect your shot accuracy.  However this has unintended side effects, as recently one of the spaceships crashed on the Tears of the Desert map.  

 Do you just stay up all night drinking to come up with these little gems? Seriously, laughing my rump roast right off the table!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers
1,166 posts
8,092 battles
30 minutes ago, Umikami said:

 Do you just stay up all night drinking to come up with these little gems? Seriously, laughing my rump roast right off the table!

I got a warning for one of them recently when one of the hall monitors er self appointed guardians of the sanctity of the forums didn't like it.  I have to keep them clean now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,262
[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
6 minutes ago, Spooooooooooooooooooooon said:

I got a warning for one of them recently when one of the hall monitors er self appointed guardians of the sanctity of the forums didn't like it.  I have to keep them clean now

Yeah, I received one of those also. Please keep up the really good work amigo! 07!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31
[AK]
[AK]
Members
418 posts
22,359 battles

i thought the karma will give you more camos from an email , hence the good behavior part of things...im not sure if it increases from 10 to 15, 20, ect, the higher karma you get (10, 20, ect....) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×