Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Pixelf

Matchmaking lied!

14 comments in this topic

[SEP]
Members
3,723 posts
14,941 battles

Why are you posting this on the forum??? I would immediately send a support ticket if that happened to me, maybe they will compensate me with doubloos and a couple of T8 premium ships. 

[PSP]
Members
6,241 posts
8,880 battles
7 minutes ago, m373x said:

Why are you posting this on the forum??? I would immediately send a support ticket if that happened to me, maybe they will compensate me with doubloos and a couple of T8 premium ships. 

Yeah, delivered in 30 minutes or the next one's free!

Edited by Snargfargle

[-AL-]
[-AL-]
Members
663 posts
1,899 battles

To be honest I am just being silly :> I don't really care, it's night time and NA population not very healthy.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,310 posts
6,590 battles

If you were in a Division, that could've caused this issue. Let's pretend you were in a Division with two Cruisers, MM cannot put you into a match unless at least another Cruiser Comes around, especially when those two Cruisers are T10

• Cool 1

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,961 battles
1 hour ago, m373x said:

Do they actually do this^

Because I have had to deal with much larger bugs and glitches last 3 months thanks to Wargaming's obvious premature release of a couple updates.

[SEP]
Members
3,723 posts
14,941 battles
15 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Do they actually do this^

Because I have had to deal with much larger bugs and glitches last 3 months thanks to Wargaming's obvious premature release of a couple updates.

No, I was sarcastic. I wouldn't bother. 

[RKLES]
Members
7,200 posts
8,961 battles
8 minutes ago, m373x said:

No, I was sarcastic. I wouldn't bother. 

I figured, usually Wargaming is not as quick as some companies to hand out free stuff when their game ends up with bugs if emergency maintenance or something.

On the other hand some companies give out apologies and gifts for inconvenience of maintenance as they say. And on the Rare Occasions they actually end up with software glitches and bugs they get very generous.

Wargaming should learn from some of the other game companies at least as far as being able to make server and software instability, bugs, and glitches a very rare occurrence instead of something we have to expect to happen all too frequently on Wargaming games.

Seriously though if Wargaming ends up with a competitor that can do at least most of what Wargaming has only with servers that pretty much always are stable then Wargaming will be toast.

Good example of this is the WOWP failures likely because better air combat games are on the market making WOWP the failure that I have heard only negative things about once in a great while. Because I have access to so many air combat games I never even bothered looking into WOWP much at all especially with Wargaming's infamously bad server quality at times.

Would be so nice if Wargaming can learn the lessons they needed to learn years ago soon or I can see a future without Wargaming existing if we get a few more decent Warship and tank games on the market and Wargaming has been getting big enough to tempt other companies to try their luck on such games.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,182 battles

One of my friends once waited in queue for a Ranked game for 48 hours

Members
3,468 posts
6,165 battles

Bugs will always happen - there is no company making near perfect code and deployment are far from perfect for anyone.  I don't expect frequent glitches, bugs, and instability because they are not that bad in reality.

[AXANR]
Members
3,363 posts
16,648 battles
26 minutes ago, FireAndHEspam said:

One of my friends once waited in queue for a Ranked game for 48 hours

That's...hilariously dumb. What happens when the game loads while you're in the bathroom, or getting food or beer, or when you inevitably fall asleep? I mean, kudos for persistence although I wish I ever had the time to sit for 48 hours waiting for a game to load, but in ranked especially, you're kind of screwing yourself and your team if you go afk and miss the match or load in too late to carry the potato harvest across the water.

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,182 battles
48 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

That's...hilariously dumb. What happens when the game loads while you're in the bathroom, or getting food or beer, or when you inevitably fall asleep? I mean, kudos for persistence although I wish I ever had the time to sit for 48 hours waiting for a game to load, but in ranked especially, you're kind of screwing yourself and your team if you go afk and miss the match or load in too late to carry the potato harvest across the water.

Oh no I don’t think he sat there. He waited for about 10 minutes then Alt Tabbed out. A few hours later he went to bed and when he woke up it was still in queue. So then he went to the beach for the day and was gone for most of the day because of it. When he came back it was still in queue and then he sat and Alt Tabbed around for a while before he finally got a match

Sign in to follow this