You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TankerDude175

Ships going bye bye?????

28 comments in this topic

Members
284 posts
11,788 battles
On 18/10/2017 at 1:20 PM, TankerDude175 said:

Ok here is what i don't get......WHY THE F ARE THEY GETTING RID OF THREE VERY GOOD SHIPS FROM PURCHASE!!!!! IM REALLY STARTING TO GET ANNNONYED WITH PEOPLE COMPLAINING THAT CERTAIN SHIPS NEED TO BE TAKEN OUT OF THE GAME. SERIOUSLY GROW UP!!! AND DEAL WITH IT

se2xr.jpg.f0caf26a48e430ce4464b35385d1cf4b.jpg

Members
143 posts
3,887 battles
On 10/19/2017 at 1:32 PM, sasquatch_research said:

Hey

I for one think all of this smoke firing stuff is over rated from a bb perspective as I rarely see a BB camping in smoke and he couldn't do it unless someone laid a smoke cloud for him.  Maybe a better solution would have been just have a shorter duration smokes for DD's and cruisers who use smoke, but too late now.  As for the the Kutuzov and Belfast, neither are OP if you learn to counter them; a bigger issue is the RN cruiser with insane ROF sitting in smoke and firing (Minotaur) or the RN BB's spamming HE and at several tiers having fire chances of 15% better than their next competitor.  Seems like the more Wargaming balances stuff and the next ship line that comes out, the more unbalanced the game gets.  Power creep is the biggest issue to the game IMHO.  Just look at the once heralded Atago, short range guns, slow reload, poor citadel, or Hipper/Prinz eugen with their slow reload and no real traits to set them apart and the list goes on, German DD issues, CV carrier play (Poor Graf Zeppelin).  Let people deal with the mechanics by getting better and fix ships before being released, but don't pull them because people whine.

Pete

Honestly my strategy never worked around smoke, i rarely ever stopped in it. I did use it for cover to reposition, but rarely ever stopped in it. In my opinion, any BB that stops is dead because a DD will torp smoke or slowed BB's first. once my BB starts, moving i never stop, unless i hit something

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
9,398 battles
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 3:19 AM, hangglide42 said:

You still will be able to get these ships in Supercontainers

I did find out from CS in the last few days that this is the only way one can get the Imperator Nikolai I now tho CS did say this is a long shot & one has to be lucky to get it.

I imagine this is the same for a number of removed 'OP' ships tho I'd check with CS on each specific case.