Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
BlailBlerg

Can u honesty and self-reflection

Lol  

25 members have voted

1. 1. R u biased or incapable of reasoning from opposite view points

2. 2. Are you capable of counter-arguing your own perspective in a non-trivial way?

3. 3. How large is your ego?

• Did you ask about the size of my ... hands?
    • I am an above average person
    • I am in general a very mediocre person
    • below average

12 comments in this topic

[HEROS]
Members
1,426 posts
11,973 battles

BRAINS!!  *shuffling of feet screams in the distance*

uhhhhhh...

Noooooooooooo brains heeeeeeere....

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,437 posts
8,085 battles

1. Usually not biased or minimal part of why I play all the ships.

2. 9/10 I think so. 

3. It really depends on the situation. You wanna talk history and accuracy on DD's and cruisers, eh, definitely not some place I know things. Skills in the game, eh I'll debate on that one. Aircraft and CV related things, much as I can admit when I'm wrong when shown new info (number of aircraft GZ could historically hold) there's a reason I laughed when GZ failed as I said it likely would when announced at tier 8 and I usually dedicate a paragraph just to my gripes on the Stuka still being tier 8, because I've studied second World War aviation for more than 20 years. School, or rather, back when I was in school.... yeah ego and all was about on par with Q from Star Trek TNG. Even teachers were puzzled why the kid that could do physics calculations in his head as the question was asked wasn't in honours or some more advanced class.

Members
566 posts
1,885 battles

It is interesting, to see oneself through others eyes. (i do not desire to contemplate the requirements to complete that). As it is said the Mind is a terrible thing. 

Edited by Maggie_Saito

[O_O]
Members
4,397 posts
9,512 battles

I'm always right.

Now let me reflect on my opinion.

Yep, I'm always right.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

R u incapable of spelling out 3 letter words while posting inane polls about other people's egos?

[FOXEH]
[FOXEH]
Members
1,194 posts
4,159 battles

Depends on the issue, but on some matters ( human sacrifice, political assassination) I am pretty hard core against.  

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,833 posts
13,047 battles

For a person who is actually a no/yes, and answers truthfully, the poll will reveal a no/yes.  For a person who is actually a yes/no, but who is otherwise subject to the Dunning-Kruger effect, the poll will again reveal a no/yes.  For a person who is actually a yes/no, and answers yes/no, they will (by the very act of answering the questions truthfully in that manner) effectively become a no/yes.

Ergo, all yes/no answers are from no/yes people not answering truthfully.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

[OO7]
Members
2,229 posts
9,718 battles

A simple poll that would accurately reflect the perception of the player base is:

On a scale from 1-10, how smart do you think you are as a percentage of the world's population (10 = top 10%; 1 = lowest 10‰). Answer based not on stored knowledge but on your capacity to solve problems, adapt, learn and apply learning, think critically, be resourceful/creative in accomplishing goals, use deductive reasoning skills, etc. 

Choices would be 1-10 and also include an "exact middle" option. 

The problem with the multiple question polls is that you can't decipher how each individual person voted. One person voting yes/yes and another voting no/no will produce the same result statistically as one person voting yes/no and another voting no/yes.

Sign in to follow this