Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Chobittsu

Musashi Sighted~!

31 comments in this topic

[SPTR]
Members
2,462 posts
2,243 battles
14 hours ago, Chobittsu said:

Well it's a good thing you two don't get a say in the matter~<3
And breaking out the Canadian jokes? Go for it, we laugh at ourselves all the time, we don't get tilted when someone insults us~

It's still gonna be OP as heck. Until, of course, someone shows up in a carrier and eats it alive :D 

Not that I have any say, WoWS doesn't run on my poor old Mac anymore, hasn't since mid summer...

Edited by SgtSullyC3

Members
3,173 posts
3,504 battles

That's cool and all, but the USN and IJN already have a good handful of ships in game already. I'd be fine if they held onto this and introduced more German ships first, or something. 

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,279 posts
6 hours ago, Yoshiblue said:

That's cool and all, but the USN and IJN already have a good handful of ships in game already. I'd be fine if they held onto this and introduced more German ships first, or something. 

There really aren't that many to add, Germany wasn't known for its vast surface fleet

[F1RE]
[F1RE]
Beta Testers
675 posts
15,861 battles
On 10/21/2017 at 8:45 PM, Chobittsu said:

There really aren't that many to add, Germany wasn't known for its vast surface fleet

Agreed and the Russians had a vast fleet as well with the best DD ever put onto water........

I am looking forward to the Musashi and will be anxious to see how they balance it against the tiers it may see.

[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
8,279 posts
Just now, bat1159man said:

Agreed and the Russians had a vast fleet as well with the best DD ever put onto water........

I am looking forward to the Musashi and will be anxious to see how they balance it against the tiers it may see.

I've already heard rumours about her sigma, which should balance things a bit
And as for the Russian fleet, it was a shore-patrol fleet, they didn't have much for large warships. I think less than 10 cruisers, a couple battleships... at the outset of the war they were still picking up the pieces from the revolution and Tsushima. Their main power was in their patrolboats and submarines

[WOLF2]
Members
412 posts
12,899 battles

While watching some videos on youtube about the battle in the Sibuyan Sea, which took place on this day in 1944, I came across this.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this