You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Wernhervon

Battleship Massachusetts.

6 comments in this topic

[-MBS-]
Members
2 posts
2,759 battles

First off world of warships has done a good job on the american u.s tech tree but they forgot one ship, and that ship is Massachusetts. Launched in September 23rd 1941 and stands today as a museum.

She fought in casablanca and destroyed the french battleship Jean bart. wows has kurfurst and yet u.s. only has Iowa and missouri. wows should add BB Massachusetts into the game and be a teir 8 ship. 

300px-USS_Massachusetts_(BB-59)_underway_c1944.jpg

1024px-USS_Massachusetts_(BB-59)_off_Casablanca_1942.jpg

USS_Massachusetts_(BB-59)_refuels_Fletcher_class_destroyers_1945.jpg

Members
1,642 posts
2,152 battles

The Alabama's already in the game, don't really see a need for another South Dakota-class premium since when a second U.S. BB line comes out eventually the South Dakota will probably be the tier 8 in the second line. 

I would really like to see the battleship that helped wreck Jean Bart. I don't know what they're doing, but it would be nice if they made it a free xp ship since the Alabama is already in the game as a purchasable premium. 

• Cool 1

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,177 posts
11,693 battles

As has been said, Bama is in game, and Mass is going to testers soon.    The stats previously shown make me believe that Bama is going to be the better ship.

• Cool 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,253 posts
17,271 battles

Wouldn't really mind, since I tend to make a habit of purchasing ships I've actually been to if they're released in game...

What I want though is USS Washington with radar;"OW! quidit! Ow! Quidit!!!" -IJN Kirishima, and HMS Prince of Wales with smoke; "Make smoke!" Cpatain John Leech, 'Sink! the Bismark!'

• Cool 1