Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
alexf24

In-game offer not available - What's the point?

10 comments in this topic

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,710 battles

Second time I get an offer in-game after a battle and nothing is there. It says Click to read more. This brings me to the website and a page saying this offer is not available.

WG, get your act together! Making sales offers that point nowhere is not good customer service, and definitely awful marketing!

Whomever runs your NA Marketing Dept. needs to be talked to and set up straight.

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

Yeah well I don't have the Okhotnik and didn't get an offer for that that I couldn't get The only premium that you can buy that I don't have. They sent me an offer for a flag for the Krispy Kreem that I couldn't get. Well the Okhotnik was in the premium shop but it wouldn't let me buy it and then it disappeared. There be carrots on sticks today.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
49 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Second time I get an offer in-game after a battle and nothing is there. It says Click to read more. This brings me to the website and a page saying this offer is not available.

WG, get your act together! Making sales offers that point nowhere is not good customer service, and definitely awful marketing!

Whomever runs your NA Marketing Dept. needs to be talked to and set up straight.

Same just happened to me last game...was an offer for a AZ mission flag

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

Same thing happened to me, "Offer Not Available"

It was not in the tech-tree for Gold. Finally found it in the Premium Shop on the "Ships" Page. It was available for purchase ($10.13).

Finally have the hilarious little boat.

Hopefully, WG will refine this procedure for future offerings,

[INTEL]
Members
6,659 posts
25,710 battles
1 hour ago, RipNuN2 said:

Login to the WG shop and look under specials and it should be there.

Not my point. The offer itself does not matter (it was for a ship I already have so I don't care).

The point was why offer and link to a place that does not exist. Similar to a 404 page. Bad form in my book.

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles

Yeah having the same issue as well, not that I am that interested in what they are selling (terrible flag mission bundles) but was curious what the flags looked like. The bundle shows in shop but when you click on it, you get a message that it isn't available. Really sloppy work Wargaming, really pitiful.

[PVE]
Members
5,615 posts
18,201 battles
41 minutes ago, Destroyer_Suzukaze said:

If you login to the Premium Shop, and go to Special offers, it should be there along with all the other special offers2017-10-17.thumb.png.6958835f67bd719980dd7fe6dc5cfbe8.png

Yeah mine show up there and when you click on them I get "offer unavailable". Poor programing IMHO.

Sign in to follow this