Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ArnoldSchoenberg

Trick to achieve 1,500,000 potential damage?

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

73
[F-N-S]
Members
564 posts

I only have shimakaze, yugumo, fletcher and gearing for this task.

 

The task asks for surviving 1.5Million Potential Damage in a tier 9/10 DD.

 

What ship/strategy do you take?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,554
[PVE]
Members
19,839 posts
12,012 battles
2 minutes ago, USSRichardNixon said:

I only have shimakaze, yugumo, fletcher and gearing for this task.

 

The task asks for surviving 1.5Million Potential Damage in a tier 9/10 DD.

 

What ship/strategy do you take?

 

Shoot a lot and dodge more? :Smile_teethhappy:

:Smile_child:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,286
[BBICT]
Members
3,759 posts
3,914 battles

Yeah, I've been close to that several times in the Martel.. Poke one of the big ships in the butt till they shoot at you, then run, run awwwwway.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
289 posts
11 battles

In Khaba you just press W for this. 

 

In Gearing it should be very hard. I would choose another Yamamoto mission. You can repeat them for stars as well. 

Edited by Helmut__Kohl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,515
[O_O]
[O_O]
Members
4,521 posts
20,367 battles

Sit in smoke and spam torps and HE at a large group of reds then, just as the smoke disappears, fire one last volley and run for it. WASD your derriere off and shoot again when you go undetected. If you don't die that'll do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,642
[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
5,183 posts
18,554 battles

Yeah, I think I did this in a RU DD. You could probably make Fletcher work if you just spammed HE from far enough that people with crappy aim kept missing you. Gearing's turning is much worse, I wouldn't use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,777
[TBW]
Members
10,022 posts
16,828 battles
35 minutes ago, Khafni said:

Sit in smoke and spam torps and HE at a large group of reds then, just as the smoke disappears, fire one last volley and run for it. WASD your derriere off and shoot again when you go undetected. If you don't die that'll do it.

Then run and hide. Great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
595 posts
6,440 battles

I completed the task by facing a Mino Div with questionable aiming skills.  I don't think this task is a wise time investment.  You can rack up those one star tasks far faster...and easier.  I'm pretty sure this task was specifically designed for Khab's.  I did it in my Z-52...but it was pure luck.             

Edited by Uber_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
548
[LEGIT]
Members
2,264 posts
30,880 battles

I've skipped too many missions to name in the Yamamoto thing, not even counting the CV - which I don't play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
517
[PEED2]
Beta Testers
1,938 posts
24,358 battles
1 hour ago, Helmut__Kohl said:

In Khaba you just press W for this. 

 

In Gearing it should be very hard. I would choose another Yamamoto mission. You can repeat them for stars as well. 

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×