Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Skirion

Arizona Commemorative Flag?

6 comments in this topic

[-G1F-]
Members
9 posts
1,087 battles

Hey guys,

I bought the Arizona I bit ago, and I remember seeing a notification that said there was a flag available for it. Where do I claim it?

[FLAGG]
Members
54 posts
6,133 battles

If you go to the premium shop it should be available to purchase.  I believe it is under the special section.  It's 14.99 for the flag mission and some other goodies.  I think you have to be logged into your account to see the offer.  

• Cool 1

[-G1F-]
Members
9 posts
1,087 battles
23 minutes ago, eeznav said:

If you go to the premium shop it should be available to purchase.  I believe it is under the special section.  It's 14.99 for the flag mission and some other goodies.  I think you have to be logged into your account to see the offer.  

I found it, thanks bunches

[RLGN]
Members
8,269 posts
17,289 battles
37 minutes ago, eeznav said:

That's how I got it, but it was though an offer I got in port. Maybe I got a discount?

In any case; is it in the Shop?

[-G1F-]
Members
9 posts
1,087 battles
Just now, Estimated_Prophet said:

That's how I got it, but it was though an offer I got in port. Maybe I got a discount?

In any case; is it in the Shop?

Yeah, its under special like he said. Its a limited time offer from when you first buy the ship. Its basically an upgrade to the [Ship name] Ultimate Edition if you weren't able to buy it

[RLGN]
Members
8,269 posts
17,289 battles
4 minutes ago, Skirion said:

Yeah, its under special like he said. Its a limited time offer from when you first buy the ship. Its basically an upgrade to the [Ship name] Ultimate Edition if you weren't able to buy it.

I figured that's what it probably was; guess I must have picked up one of the lesser bundles when I bought Arizona.

Sign in to follow this