Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Royal_Seahawk

Greetings

22 comments in this topic

[NGA-R]
Members
29 posts
238 battles

Guess I'll need to introduce myself now that I have access to post lol.  I was convinved to try this out by my sister who I'm sure some may know as British_Beauty.  We both come from a family of Royal Navy members and both serve.  I am currently posted to the HMS Westminster here in Portsmouth, England.  So far from what I have seen in the few battles I've played this game is a whole lot of fun.  I'm sure as I move up the ranks, or I guess I should say Tiers that it will only get harder, but that's ok with me, bring it on :)

Fair winds to you all, and may you never be found in my cross hairs or I in yours :)

• Cool 5

Members
170 posts
284 battles

Well it's about bloody time little brother.  Now hurry up and get those ships upgraded so we can tag team some peeps.

• Cool 1

[NGA-R]
Members
29 posts
238 battles

Well she sent me the invite and I guess she was already on this server.  I know she said not to play on EU due how bad people have begun treating each other over there.  I think she started earlier this year when she was in Halifax Canada to be honest.

[HOTMC]
Members
29 posts
4,781 battles

Welcome Royal_Seahawk to the North American server! Hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to crossing paths with you in the matches.

[NGA-R]
Members
29 posts
238 battles
7 hours ago, delp5117 said:

Welcome!  You are just in time to sling some HE from the new RN BB line!  :Smile_Default:

LOL, I've heard of all the fun involved with that as well as all the salt lol.  Looking forward to it as soon as I can get through these first steps.  I think I'll be able to unlock the first BB today.  Wish I didn't have to work tonight though :(

[OPEC]
Members
944 posts
5,108 battles
2 hours ago, Royal_Seahawk said:

LOL, I've heard of all the fun involved with that as well as all the salt lol.  Looking forward to it as soon as I can get through these first steps.  I think I'll be able to unlock the first BB today.  Wish I didn't have to work tonight though :(

The lower half of the line is fun, too (not just the upper tier ships).  I'm at the Queen Elizabeth (and also own the Warspite) and the AP ammo is really underrated.  I hardly have to shoot much HE at all, yet.  Good luck!

[SYN]
Members
234 posts
3,652 battles
8 hours ago, delp5117 said:

The lower half of the line is fun, too (not just the upper tier ships).  I'm at the Queen Elizabeth (and also own the Warspite) and the AP ammo is really underrated.  I hardly have to shoot much HE at all, yet.  Good luck!

I agree with you about the AP, delp.  I've been playing the RN BBs like I do my other BB-class ships and don't see much difference at all.

I haven't advanced to the upper tiers (past VII) with BBs yet, so I can't comment.  I've heard about the Lion and Conqueror & their capabilities, of course ...

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, Royal_Seahawk said:

Guess I'll need to introduce myself now that I have access to post lol.  I was convinved to try this out by my sister who I'm sure some may know as British_Beauty.  We both come from a family of Royal Navy members and both serve.  I am currently posted to the HMS Westminster here in Portsmouth, England.  So far from what I have seen in the few battles I've played this game is a whole lot of fun.  I'm sure as I move up the ranks, or I guess I should say Tiers that it will only get harder, but that's ok with me, bring it on :)

Fair winds to you all, and may you never be found in my cross hairs or I in yours :)

Welcome aboard Shipmate, and thank you for your service.

1,266 posts
13 battles

Welcome aboard to the forums! We're so glad that you could join us here. Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have, we're here to help. :)

Sign in to follow this