You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Davos_Seaworth

The Great Tier X arms race is on!

8 comments in this topic

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,567 battles

Well...the Genie is out of the bottle.... Some wicked this way cometh...

Comrade Stalin readies his nuclear powered icebreaker....er....battlecruiser...what can we expect? Stalinium shells a plenty. Meh Citadel armor, but good on rest of ship. Will turn like an IS3. Vodka still. But I really want to know is will it have a caterpillar drive? "One ping only..." To the gulag!

But the USN is sure to counter with its "Large Cruiser" idea... I'm sure the AA will come in handy for clan wars... Oh rats. But I bet HIV and Zao captains are loading HE and filling their dreams with thoughts of baked Alaska... 

Speaking of the IJN..They can't be left out with their "B-65" project.. This one will be like a 300 pound ninja...good stealth, big hits, but can get herself into big trouble if caught. 

I just don't see the Germans being left out of this. They kind of started the whole thing with the Graf Spee... At least between the wars... I bet they will bust out the East German pharmaceuticals used on "woman" weight lifters, and end up with a Super Spee, with big guns, good speed, turtle back armor, and body hair in strange places...

As far as the French, even the most...."special" leaders can see that they don't want to be left behind.... A scaled up Dunk would make for some interesting bow tanking fun, with engine boost, park benches, AND swing set!

And last but not least, the Royal Navy.... They did invent the whole battlecruiser thing... But choices need to be made.... AP only, or fires of hell itself HE? Smoke or radar? Tea, coffee, or rum?

Strange times we live in my friends, stay salty... 

Edited by Sir_Davos_Seaworth
  • Cool 4

[RLGN]
Members
8,283 posts
17,327 battles

I think the OP may be kvetching about Clan Wars...

...or perhaps has consumed mass quantities....

[1IF]
Alpha Tester
4,252 posts
8,330 battles

Allowing players to play in tier X without earning their way there via 'Grinding' is going to be, imho, a big failure.

[BBICT]
Members
3,372 posts
3,567 battles

Well, they do have to win Clan wars....so they should know what they are doing...right? 

I guess this all sounded funnier in my head, LOL. 

[FOXEH]
Members
3,363 posts
12,175 battles
16 minutes ago, aethervox said:

Allowing players to play in tier X without earning their way there via 'Grinding' is going to be, imho, a big failure.

It'll be a cake-walk for those clans with players who know the T10 meta. T10 rentals will be a failure and my guess is they will only be here for one season once they realize how bad a deal it really is.

• Cool 1