Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

When are Pan Asia DD's being released?

11 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,777 battles

I'm just sick and tired of there not being 25 of these threads like when the KM and RN BB's came out. I mean really? At least from my clan mates perspective this is probably the least anticipated ship line yet.

Members
150 posts
2,332 battles

Given War Gaming's treatment of dds, I don't think that many people are concerned.

Edited by Drago_Ryder

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles

Usually, once the SOON tags appear in the tech trees, the ship-line release is within a couple of updates.

6.12 was chock full of the Halloween event and Clan Wars so it was probably too risky to add yet another large feature in the release on the 18th.   6.13 should come out shortly after Halloween since it will remove the Halloween event from the game.   There's a good chance that the Pan Asians may come out wi/ this release or at worst 6.14.   At any rate, I'm anticipating the update w/ the Pan Asian DDs will happen within the next month, possibly as early as 2-3 weeks from the 18th.

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

Our server's playerbase isnt the primary target of the PADDs so it's not surprising that there isnt as much interest. If this were a USN DD line split, there would be more talk about it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
32 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Our server's playerbase isnt the primary target of the PADDs so it's not surprising that there isnt as much interest. If this were a USN DD line split, there would be more talk about it.

This is a good point (and if it were USN DD's, there would already be much more complaining about how WoW already screwed them up). 

Though I for one am looking forward to their release, I realize that nothing that happens in this Forum will move that date either way, so just drool and keep looking.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,173 posts
11,691 battles
4 hours ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I'm just sick and tired of there not being 25 of these threads like when the KM and RN BB's came out. I mean really? At least from my clan mates perspective this is probably the least anticipated ship line yet.

because nobody really cares about pan-asia on these servers.

[RSDWG]
Members
445 posts
7,891 battles

At least we can test run some new British DD that are in the PADD line. I like that USA Sumner Class DD. I'll probably paint the US ships in the line Sea Blue Gray, and the British PADD's in a British Dark gray.

Maybe check out a MOD to change the Names and Flags To British and USA...etc

[SIM]
Members
2,525 posts
4,182 battles

People will care about them once they see how powerful that they are.

[GREPT]
[GREPT]
Beta Testers
6,739 posts
7,148 battles

They will be released when they will be released, asking for more information is just indicating an overly inflated sense of entitlement. 

[AHOY_]
Beta Testers
6,486 posts
3,435 battles

No one really cares for yet another DD line; especially a Pan-Asian one. Now if it was at least the British DD line or French DD line, or even a Polish or Norwegian mini-line of DDs, there would be some enthusiasm, but still not as exciting or debated as a cruiser or battleship line.

Sign in to follow this