You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_cthulhu_

Okhotnik 30% disappears while purchasing

18 comments in this topic

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles

OK so I see the deals in the premium shop - there are 3 selections - 10% 20% 30% off, when I try to see the difference, it says not available for you.

Not sure why

I select the 30% off, go to pay, click on the payment button to complete the purchase

There is an error, select another payment option, nothing happens

When I refresh, the 20% and 30% options are gone, just the 10% off is left...

Any suggestions?

I submitted a ticket, but thought, there might be others that have had the same experience

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles
1 minute ago, StoptheViolins said:

I am - it was totally weird, I just tried to finish the purchase, there was an error and *poof* gone

[TBW]
Members
6,395 posts
12,011 battles
2 minutes ago, _cthulhu_ said:

I am - it was totally weird, I just tried to finish the purchase, there was an error and *poof* gone

Same.

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,155 posts
10,138 battles

don't click purchase right away. Click on the picture of the ship, then on the page that opens up, click on purchase. That worked for me when I got the 'unavailable for you' message. 

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,562 battles

It could be although this may be odd that this is the way for the players to purchase this boat who played the Rental and did 5+ games in it and if you didn’t play 5 games you can not buy .. although this sounds strange the whole process has been flawed

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,174 posts
18,873 battles

Think the problem is that the inital offer I got in the port was 10%. I was suprised when it showed 30% in the store. Someone must have messed this up. I think a ticket may help.

Members
163 posts
4,999 battles

Lucky you got an offer I've been arguing with tech support for three days no show after 5 games they keep saying it's fixed and close the ticket which I have to reopen when I go look and no offer is open.

[ARGSY]
5,174 posts
18,873 battles
2 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

It could be although this may be odd that this is the way for the players to purchase this boat who played the Rental and did 5+ games in it and if you didn’t play 5 games you can not buy .. although this sounds strange the whole process has been flawed

I had my problem to get my 5 games done. I did 2 extra nightshifts for a ill coworker. While I still like the idea that they hand out ships to test but I would like it rather over a code you get in the mail or over the PTS reward page. So you can play with the ship when you have enough time.

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles
14 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Think the problem is that the inital offer I got in the port was 10%. I was suprised when it showed 30% in the store. Someone must have messed this up. I think a ticket may help.

I dont think I got an offer in the port, just a message saying - click here to purchase the ship. I submitted a ticket

Edited by _cthulhu_

[ARGSY]
5,174 posts
18,873 battles
1 minute ago, _cthulhu_ said:

I dont think I got an offer in the port, just a message saying - click here to purchase the ship.

Mine was the usuall "pop up will be gone in 20 minutes" type. Went away when I was sunk and just made it back to see it.

Beta Testers
495 posts
6,469 battles

Not the same as a sale but I have, several times, received those "special offers" in game.

Log into website after clicking the in game link, result......<Page not available>

Never really important enough for me to put a ticket in for though.

[ARGSY]
5,174 posts
18,873 battles
Just now, Siegewolf said:

Not the same as a sale but I have, several times, received those "special offers" in game.

Log into website after clicking the in game link, result......<Page not available>

Never really important enough for me to put a ticket in for though.

You need to log into the WoWs webpage/store. The camos/flags offers are usually in the customization part.

Beta Testers
495 posts
6,469 battles
1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

You need to log into the WoWs webpage/store. The camos/flags offers are usually in the customization part.

Well, the special offers are hyper-linked.  Click the hyperlink and it takes you to the login page.  Login and I received the <Page not Available> error.  I was more curious what the offer was than worried that I couldn't buy something.  If it were some awesome deal then I be a bit peeved (like all the flags for ....  Not just the %exp flags).

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles
12 minutes ago, Siegewolf said:

Well, the special offers are hyper-linked.  Click the hyperlink and it takes you to the login page.  Login and I received the <Page not Available> error.  I was more curious what the offer was than worried that I couldn't buy something.  If it were some awesome deal then I be a bit peeved (like all the flags for ....  Not just the %exp flags).

I have had this happen a few times, most of the time it is too much bother to worry about.

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles

Just got this - they didn't even read it...

Ticket #1158889

Category:
WoWS
Sub-category:
In-Game Goods
Hello,

I went to purchase the Ohhotnik in the premium shop, thanks for fixing the offers -
There was a 10% 20% 30% off offer just for me

I selected the 30% off offer, selected my payment type and then purchase, when I confirmed purchase, an error occurred, the page refreshed and now the 20% and 30% offers are gone.

Can I please get the 30% offer back or what can I do to purchase the ship.

Thanks

Replies

Myron Dodson October 17, 2017 2:16 PM

Hi cthulhu,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support!

We understand that you are having difficulties purchasing the Okhotnik warship. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has brought you. Let us help you out with this.

Please visit our Premium Shop and then toggle to Ships category. From there, you would be able to see the Okhotnik available for you to purchase.

Again, please accept our apologies for this and we hope to see you back on the high seas, Captain!

If you have any other concerns, you may visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Best Regards,

Myron Dodson

---- EVEN MORE FROM WG ----

_cthulhu_ October 17, 2017 2:28 PM
This didn't address the issue

_cthulhu_ October 17, 2017 2:29 PM
If you read my initial problem - I had already performed those steps.

The problem originated when I was purchasing the ship for 30% off, it had an error and the 30% and 20% off were gone.

I would like to buy the ship for the original offer of 30% off

Dennis Donovan October 18, 2017 11:59 AM

Dear cthulhu,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

The thing is, Okhotnik was recently available for purchase only as a part of Rental System testing. Once you had 5 games in the rental version of the Okhotnik you could purchase it. There's no other way to purchase that vehicle.

Since it's a Special vehicle, there was no discount for that vehicle of any kind. It could either be UI glitch of some kind but you are the only person reporting this issue. The only special offer you could get would just allow you to purchase Okhotnik at the full price.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to check our knowledgebase.

Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Dennis Donovan

Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:36 PM
The ship is purchased by people at a discount, in fact it is in the shop for me right now at 10% discount, but I was purchasing it at a 30% discount when the error occurred - here is a thread of people with the error and purchasing it for the 30% off.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/140045-okhotnik-30-disappears-while-purchasing/?do=findComment&comment=3366282

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/140045-okhotnik-30-disappears-while-purchasing/?do=findComment&comment=3366557

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:37 PM
So this means, I did the rental, I had the offer, I was logged into the website and in the premium shop. I tried to buy it at 30% off and the web site had an error and it went away.

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:38 PM
Please - READ MY POST
Edited by _cthulhu_

[TBOW]
Members
1,245 posts
10,648 battles

What I tried and no Okhotnik.  So I am just giving up, it isn't worth my time.

6:30pm  Offer finally showed up and got it for 30% off.  So I know have a party boat in Port!

Edited by gcangel82

[SIMP]
Members
830 posts
8,392 battles

---- EVEN MORE FROM WG ----

_cthulhu_ October 17, 2017 2:28 PM
This didn't address the issue

_cthulhu_ October 17, 2017 2:29 PM
If you read my initial problem - I had already performed those steps.

The problem originated when I was purchasing the ship for 30% off, it had an error and the 30% and 20% off were gone.

I would like to buy the ship for the original offer of 30% off

Dennis Donovan October 18, 2017 11:59 AM

Dear cthulhu,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

The thing is, Okhotnik was recently available for purchase only as a part of Rental System testing. Once you had 5 games in the rental version of the Okhotnik you could purchase it. There's no other way to purchase that vehicle.

Since it's a Special vehicle, there was no discount for that vehicle of any kind. It could either be UI glitch of some kind but you are the only person reporting this issue. The only special offer you could get would just allow you to purchase Okhotnik at the full price.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to check our knowledgebase.

Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Dennis Donovan

Wargaming America Support

Please don't forget to fill out our survey once your ticket has been completed.

Wargaming Support is now on Twitter! Follow us @WargamingCS for updates and announcements. https://twitter.com/WargamingCS

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:36 PM
The ship is purchased by people at a discount, in fact it is in the shop for me right now at 10% discount, but I was purchasing it at a 30% discount when the error occurred - here is a thread of people with the error and purchasing it for the 30% off.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/140045-okhotnik-30-disappears-while-purchasing/?do=findComment&comment=3366282

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/140045-okhotnik-30-disappears-while-purchasing/?do=findComment&comment=3366557

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:37 PM
So this means, I did the rental, I had the offer, I was logged into the website and in the premium shop. I tried to buy it at 30% off and the web site had an error and it went away.

_cthulhu_ October 18, 2017 2:38 PM
Please - READ MY POST