You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
RotorRider

Your October mission is broken.

11 comments in this topic

[DPG]
Members
8 posts
3,418 battles

I have been trying for the past week to get two kills in a battle, and get a win.  Every time I get two kills, the team loses.  Whenever the team wins, I don't get the kills..

Edited by RotorRider

[HINON]
Supertester
19,190 posts
12,701 battles

How does that prove the mission is broken? Are you suggesting they've purposely selected you to fiddle with match outcomes and make it impossible to complete the mission? Considering I and many others have finished it without issues, that doesn't make sense. I mean, what makes you so special that they'd specifically target you to troll?

• Cool 3

Members
6,913 posts
7,508 battles

So, your inability to get it done somehow translates into the mission is broken?

That's the same kind of logic a certain orange dude uses.

• Cool 1

[WOLF4]
Members
171 posts
2,853 battles

It's tough sometimes. It's just part of the grind. Sometimes you knock something out the first time and others it takes 10(000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000+) more tries to succeed :)

[DPG]
Members
8 posts
3,418 battles

there's tough, and there's a statistical anomaly.  This one has long ago breached that anomaly threshold.  At least 7 rounds where I killed 2 or more, and yet the team always loses?  Add to that the ship is conveniently available for purchase, and it paints a pretty obvious picture.

• Cool 1

[SSG]
Members
18 posts
5,241 battles

Learning to master a match or the game is problematic, lots of other folks doing the same thing I would wager and perhaps this might be where you change your approach to the challenge...or lose again ....and again.....and oh yes again...ROFL

[LOU1]
Members
3,019 posts
8,124 battles
On 10/18/2017 at 8:19 AM, RotorRider said:

You know, I owe you guys an apology.  I was having a rough day, and I got excessively frustrated.

vn1 m8

Very rarely seen on internet forums.

Was going to post that I just went through this.  Finally happened after I remembered the advice to ignore the mission and stop trying so hard to achieve it.

(https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=vn1)

Edited by ExploratorOne

[-TAB-]
Members
1,603 posts
5,163 battles
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:19 AM, RotorRider said:

You know, I owe you guys an apology.  I was having a rough day, and I got excessively frustrated.

no apology needed. define 'excessively frustrated' please. for me, it's normal world of wartships "teamplay" and MisMatching.

oops, I forgotted, MM is working exactly the way as intended. you must realize it's designed to break the spirit and soul of most players. actually, it's one of the very few, and by far and away most realistic characteristics of this war game.

Edited by not_acceptable