Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Noriruru

Where can we get more players like this...? (Hats off to worthy opponnants and good fights)

12 comments in this topic

[FOGMC]
Members
210 posts

I just finished a random battle using Hood. At the very beginning of the battle a Dunkurque from the (BUNNY) clan offered me a reward for a 1v1 gentleman's duel to which I accepted he pointed out a point on the map to do so and I proceeded to head there. Unfortunately the rest of my not-so-gentlemanly teammates focused him down before we could both get there so we never actually to do a proper dual. I would later on in the same battle end up 1v1 dueling a KGV. This time we'd get more of a duel for a bit till another one of my teammates needlessly jumped in and killed him off.

Mr (BUNNY) Dunkurque captain if you're reading this you didn't even need to offer ANY reward I'd have done the 1v1 for free because gentleman captains like you are a refreshing change from  all the spineless back camp gankers that make up the majority of wows players in random mode.

If we had more guys like this in wows than we do campers PvP might actually be worth playing more.

So hats off....

(BUNNY) Dunkurque and KGV. 

Also sorry about my Not-So-Gentlemanly teammates.

Edited by Noriruru

[PLPTE]
Members
493 posts
6,886 battles

If you want 1vs1 duels, enable the training room.  A 12 vs. 12 team match is not where you go for that.  

• Cool 3

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,765 battles

Your teammates didn't care that you and the BUNNY clan guy were trying to duel as they were just trying to win. You can duel people at any time you want if you have training room enabled. I've done a few DD duels in training room myself for fun with other people.

Edited by Lightninger

[RUST]
Beta Testers
948 posts
10,426 battles

In general 1 v 1 is dumb. You don't want a fair fight, you want to club your opponents in the back of the head when they aren't looking if you can get away with it.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts
13 minutes ago, NCC81701 said:

In general 1 v 1 is dumb. You don't want a fair fight, you want to club your opponents in the back of the head when they aren't looking if you can get away with it.

This 

ZA3AVUd.jpg

[HEROS]
Members
1,430 posts
12,060 battles

right...

Hey yo, clueless guys.. you missed the point.   The OP was posting about one of those a bit to rare moments  of good sportsmanship.  And gracious manners.  

Bloody X-box live gamer generation..  Yours are NOT the only values.

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
14 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

right...

Hey yo, clueless guys.. you missed the point.   The OP was posting about one of those a bit to rare moments  of good sportsmanship.  And gracious manners.  

No, they're not. But the OP is complaining about teammates focus firing an enemy down in a team based game. Most people would love to have the OP's team.

[RUST]
Beta Testers
948 posts
10,426 battles
26 minutes ago, TL_Warlord_Roff said:

right...

It's one thing to have different values, it's a different thing when you want to try to set one up in a random match. If you want to do a 1 v 1, go use a training room. If you are in a random match, it's to be expected that the team will focus fire on and get rid of an easy prey. 

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles

Typical !

OP wants to do his own things in a team game, and comes to the forum to "blame" the team. I find this ludicrous. You play with your team to win as a team. If you cannot do that, I can send you a tennis game from the 80s where you can play against a friend !

[4HIM]
[4HIM]
Beta Testers
1,061 posts
9,395 battles

Sorry, but if I see bad guys and I can shoot them, torp them or do a beneficial ram... well I do it, and I apologize in advance :)

[O7]
[O7]
Beta Testers
1,254 posts
7,782 battles

Man, why do I never get complimented like this :Smile_sad:

Sign in to follow this