You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
furious_warking_2016

Alabama turns out to be an excellent sniper

5 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,776 battles

at first i bought it thinking i wasted $50. but now the more i played it at put more time into it, the Alabama slowly became my favorite battleship. now i use it usually to get my 2000 xp for the first container. i still am learning how to manege brawls and close rang shooting. so i experiment with new play styles not. if you are a battleship player i recommend this ship for you. just let me warn you my first 5 or 6 games were ruff it took me 10 before i starter get 2000 or more xp every game.  :cap_look::cap_rambo::cap_win:

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Bama is a great ship. One of my personal favs.

• Cool 1

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts

Not really a sniper, she does great at more mid range but as always this does depend on the situation.

• Cool 1

Members
2,918 posts
1,365 battles

Alabama is good, but lately she been finicky, mine must be on her period.....

First she gets citadel porked through the angled bow, then over the course of like 15 games she feels like she cant hit anything, and when she does hit, lol 1030........then her armor must have been left in port, cuz errything seems to cause damage to it...

Avg dmg has plummeted from like 86k to around 78k, nice fat drop cuz lol cant get above like 30,000(In coops), when before I was rackin' up 60+, with my best being something around 140,000, or w/e it says in my coop profile for the ship.....

• Cool 1