You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
del1028038711

Chat banning needs fixed

22 comments in this topic

Members
18 posts

I know you lack the resources to vet out every single report made by every single butt hurt player in the game. Yet the system you have in place is more discriminatory then anything i have ever seen.

So I am in a battle having some fun with a couple of DD's no bad language was used After killing the 2nd DD I was like "Owned lol" but because I killed both of them while being stationary the entire game they got their entire team (or however many is needed) to get me banned. 

So your system only promotes knee jerk reactions from butt hurt little kids which is totally stupid. 

Guess I will from now on get my entire team to ban the entire other team from chats seeing it is so easy to do.

I personally am getting tired of game companies allowing playerbase to police themselves (it DOESN'T work) people have IGNORE and that alone should be used instead of getting people banned for not doing ANYTHING wrong. If you can't take getting owned don't play games.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,849 posts
11,558 battles

You claim others are "butt hurt little kids" yet you are the one crying on the forums about being chat banned. Assuming I believe you (and I don't) that all you said was "owned lol" maybe next time don't be a poor sport when you get a kill. If you can't handle being chat banned and you can't keep from pissing off other players than maybe your the one that shouldn't play games.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Everyone in any given battle can give you reports even teammates. I have gotten them and I never chat in type box, {I use voice chat} Karma points are worthless and chat bans would go unnoticed with me.I suggest you either learn to be silent in type chat or use voice chat either way you win.  If ever  I typed what I say in voice chat i would probably be banned for life from the internet. The things we call everyone in any given battle would make the residents of hell blush. Don't give any thought to Chat bans think of it as a freedom to cuss out loud . 

Members
18 posts
1 minute ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

You claim others are "butt hurt little kids" yet you are the one crying on the forums about being chat banned. Assuming I believe you (and I don't) that all you said was "owned lol" maybe next time don't be a poor sport when you get a kill. If you can't handle being chat banned and you can't keep from pissing off other players than maybe your the one that shouldn't play games.

The same could be said for you and your ilk.. If you can't handle a little bit of taunting (like every sport has) then perhaps YOU should not be playing games.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,849 posts
11,558 battles
Just now, Kombat_W0MBAT said:

Self-policing is a wonderful thing. I wish the forum had it. 

Agreed +1, 

Just now, Nautika1 said:

The same could be said for you and your ilk.. If you can't handle a little bit of taunting (like every sport has) then perhaps YOU should not be playing games.

My ilk? The kind that doesn't get chat banned for being a [edited]? Or the kinds that doesn't have to come cry on the forums cause I can't handle the consequences of my own actions?  :cap_haloween:  

• Cool 2

[-K-]
Supertester
5,153 posts
8,946 battles
4 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

3 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

gamers are [edited] we all know it and the avg one is worthless in life.  

You're not helping your case, bud. 

Members
825 posts
13,665 battles
6 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

why should people stop playing when they can shut you up, then double up the pleasure by having you QQ in the forum.

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
3,896 posts
1,487 battles
3 minutes ago, PicknChew said:

why should people stop playing when they can shut you up, then double up the pleasure by having you QQ in the forum.

It'll be even better once he gets himself banned from the forum.  That's a two-fer. 

• Cool 1

Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
34 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

Guess I will from now on get my entire team to ban the entire other team from chats seeing it is so easy to do.

Let us know how that works out for you....

Edited by Skpstr

[TBOW]
[TBOW]
Members
1,157 posts
10,156 battles
21 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Agreed +1, 

My ilk? The kind that doesn't get chat banned for being a [edited]? Or the kinds that doesn't have to come cry on the forums cause I can't handle the consequences of my own actions?  :cap_haloween:  

How come I don't have an ilk? Can it be acquired with doubloons, I wonder?

Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
47 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

If you can't handle the consequences of taunting others, perhaps YOU should not be taunting.

45 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

So you're admitting you're [edited], and worthless in life?

Ok.....

Edited by Skpstr

Members
18,251 posts
5,220 battles
23 minutes ago, LancerUlysses said:

How come I don't have an ilk? Can it be acquired with doubloons, I wonder?

No, I think you have to hunt them in season, in the forest, with a bow or rifle....

Edited by Skpstr

[PSP]
Members
6,294 posts
8,919 battles

A replay would go a long way to showing what actually took place in the chat. Don't post it here -- send it to WG with a ticket contesting the ban.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,732 posts
1 minute ago, Skpstr said:

No, I think you have to hunt them in season, in the forest, with a bow or rifle....

They live near snipe. Easy to find

[PSP]
Members
6,294 posts
8,919 battles
54 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

The same could be said for you and your ilk.. 

Milking the ilk to get some ilk milk.

MGNGBG0454.jpg

Edited by Snargfargle

[90THD]
Supertester
1,073 posts
6,127 battles
57 minutes ago, Nautika1 said:

But yet you're on this forum therefore you must play the game.......holy crap you're a gamer, you must me just as worthless as the rest of us.