You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Edgecase

PSA: FREE RESPECS 0.6.12

31 comments in this topic

[5BS]
Members
7,877 posts
5 hours ago, AdmiralPiett said:

WHHAAAAA?! I need to look over my captains...

Re-Spec all of them. That's what I'm doing. Worst case you put points back the way they were. But it costs nothing so all captains should be zeroed and then re-speced case by case. This is a great opportunity to test builds on ships you would *never* build a 19pt captain on. Like I've never tried AR on my Balt Captain (as a low health CA is a dead CA) but I want to give it a whirl to see how it feels.

Edited by _RC1138

[FML]
Members
2,963 posts
12,948 battles

Finally, I can get rid of RPF on my Hipper captain. 

Popped it on when RPF was new to test it out, but missed the jump back to normal respec costs...

Members
5,575 posts
7,121 battles
1 hour ago, _RC1138 said:

Re-Spec all of them. That's what I'm doing. Worst case you put points back the way they were. But it costs nothing so all captains should be zeroed and then re-speced case by case. This is a great opportunity to test builds on ships you would *never* build a 19pt captain on. Like I've never tried AR on my Balt Captain (as a low health CA is a dead CA) but I want to give it a whirl to see how it feels.

Same here! :Smile_honoring:

[HOTEL]
Members
2,018 posts
7,110 battles

Glad they learned from their past mistakes of not giving full respecs during massive meta changes (OWSF removal) and shafting people with automatic point placement on useless skills (BoS debacle).

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
8,306 posts
21,564 battles

I plan on wiping the skills of every single captain except my carrier captains (cookie cutter CV builds because there is only one good option for that line) and my 19 point captains who are optimized for their ships plus the premiums they sail. Everyone else just sits in port while they go out and do all the work so it will be nice to have close to 100 captains who average 11 points with no skills determined so if I move them or someone comes up with a brilliant build, I can take advantage of it at no cost. Now that I ponder it, may wipe the carrier captains as well, no reason not to...