Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lert

One thing I noticed about the 6.12 patch notes ...

16 comments in this topic

[HINON]
Supertester
19,246 posts
12,791 battles

The patch notes are here.

One thing I notice it that, while they announced deep water torpedoes and mention that the Pan-Asian Destroyers have them, they make no mention of the PADDs actually arriving, nor Guilio Cesare.

Can we get an official announcement on that?

@Pigeon_of_War

Members
9,984 posts
19 minutes ago, Lert said:

One thing I notice it that, while they announced deep water torpedoes and mention that the Pan-Asian Destroyers have them, they make no mention of the PADDs actually arriving, nor Guilio Cesare.

@Pigeon_of_War

With all the stuff they are adding/changing, I think adding a new line might be pushing it...

In fact I can't see them making this many changes, and having anything resembling a smooth rollout...:Smile_teethhappy:

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles

Cesare is due this month, according to the October briefing, so you'd think she'd be in with this patch.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,246 posts
12,791 battles
1 minute ago, Ace_04 said:

Cesare is due this month, according to the October briefing, so you'd think she'd be in with this patch.

To be fair, she's already in the game files and releasing her is as simple as putting her in the shop. Doesn't have to coincide with the patch rollout.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,866 posts
11,579 battles

Found that curious as well. I am looking forward to the Pan-Asian DDs. I imagine they and the Cesere are just being held back since they have other events and premiums currently running, still I would love some information on their release.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,866 posts
11,579 battles
3 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Those briefings are by no means set in stone. Those I expect to see Cesare shortly after the end of the October Revolution mission chain.

[WGA]
Developers, Administrator, Moderator, F&F, Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
1,091 posts
3,760 battles
35 minutes ago, Lert said:

@Pigeon_of_War

Quite simply, PADDs aren't coming in this patch. And Giulio Cesare has exited the testing phase. 

• Cool 3

[PROJX]
Members
976 posts
15,763 battles
34 minutes ago, Lert said:

@Pigeon_of_War

I would strongly suspect that they could've released the Pan-Asians, but due to the Halloween Content & Clan Wars taking priority, it was just too much new content.  The Pan-Asians should be arriving in either the following patch 6.13 (if piggybacked w/ the removal of the Halloween event) or the subsequent 6.14 patch (if they just wanted to remove the Halloween event) within no more than a months time from now - so something like as early as 2  and no later than 5 weeks from the 18th.

[HINON]
Supertester
19,246 posts
12,791 battles
1 minute ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

Quite simply, PADDs aren't coming in this patch. And Giulio Cesare has exited the testing phase. 

Thanks for replying!

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles
2 minutes ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

Thanks Pigeon! 

Alpha Tester
1,275 posts
5,789 battles
1 hour ago, Pigeon_of_War said:

Pigeon any news on ways to earn more oil? So 30 oil for wins in clan wars per player a day correct? 

[KNFA]
Beta Testers
214 posts
3,334 battles

This patch might hurt the light cruisers that need smoke no wonder they are pulling MK and Belfast from the shop. But then again their detection range while firing in smoke will be better than destroyers detection range when the destroyer isn't in smoke so ehh needs to go public to see I guess.

[-K-]
Members
5,295 posts
9,129 battles
18 hours ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

Those briefings are by no means set in stone. Those I expect to see Cesare shortly after the end of the October Revolution mission chain.

That would make sense.

Sign in to follow this