You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

And here we go again

19 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles

So I was in a match try to offer a bit of cover for a DD in the cap. Since I didn't shot at the target the pinged he torped my. He died instandly so yeah, serial offender. He explain it in full lenght and that I have to shot his targets and it's my fault that he killed me (or tried, at the end the enemy killed me since I couldn't make up with the heals from my Scharnhorst the damage that was done from his flooding).

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,218 battles
9 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

So I was in a match try to offer a bit of cover for a DD in the cap. Since I didn't shot at the target the pinged he torped my. He died instandly so yeah, serial offender. He explain it in full lenght and that I have to shot his targets and it's my fault that he killed me (or tried, at the end the enemy killed me since I couldn't make up with the heals from my Scharnhorst the damage that was done from his flooding).

Wat?

[HINON]
Supertester
19,248 posts
12,800 battles
Just now, FireAndHEspam said:

Wat?

OP got torpedoed by a teammate for shooting at targets that teammate apparently thought he had solo possession off. Said teammate exploded from reflected team damage, then blamed OP.

[PVE]
Members
9,822 posts
7,492 battles
4 minutes ago, Lert said:

OP got torpedoed by a teammate for shooting at targets that teammate apparently thought he had solo possession off. Said teammate exploded from reflected team damage, then blamed OP.

I read it as OP was supporting a DD in the cap, but didn't shoot at the target the DD wanted OP to shoot at. So the DD torp'd OP in revenge and died due to reflected damage.

• Cool 2

[HINON]
Supertester
19,248 posts
12,800 battles
1 minute ago, Kizarvexis said:

I read it as OP was supporting a DD in the cap, but didn't shoot at the target the DD wanted OP to shoot at. So the DD torp'd OP in revenge and died due to reflected damage.

Yeah that also sounds likely. To be honest, OP could write a bit more clear.

[PVE]
Members
9,822 posts
7,492 battles
Just now, Lert said:

I'm guessing English is a second language, so slack is deserved IMO.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,218 battles
6 minutes ago, Lert said:

Clears things up. Aside from sending a couple reports ingame there’s not much he can do about it, sadly. And if the guy was already at the point where damage is reflected that isn’t his first time TK’ing either

Beta Testers
2,029 posts
3 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

I'm guessing English is a second language, so slack is deserved IMO.

Probably, but this is unusually bad for the OP.  Too much to drink and posting from his phone, maybe?

[HINON]
Modder, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
6,498 posts
3,751 battles

Boy some people just have such a nice attitude in game.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,872 posts
11,592 battles

I have been tk'd more recently it seems than seemed to be the norm. Some intentional, most seemed unintentional carelessness. It's frustrating when you get torp'd then flood for most your health then a lone shell from the reds finish you off. So the real person responsible for your death doesn't even go pink....

I know there is supposed to be a running team damage count, but I wonder if it is based on total HP damage or if it adjusted for relative damage based on ship type.

[HINON]
Members
9,049 posts
34 minutes ago, Kapitan_Wuff said:

I have been tk'd more recently it seems than seemed to be the norm. Some intentional, most seemed unintentional carelessness. It's frustrating when you get torp'd then flood for most your health then a lone shell from the reds finish you off. So the real person responsible for your death doesn't even go pink....

I know there is supposed to be a running team damage count, but I wonder if it is based on total HP damage or if it adjusted for relative damage based on ship type.

They probably didnt show as pink until the next game. No way would you flood someone for most of their health and not be pink. I've seen it happen for less just due to fires on an ally.

Edited by RipNuN2

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,932 battles
1 hour ago, Lert said:

Sleep deprivation after 4 nightshifts... I blame my job.

[PVE]
Members
9,822 posts
7,492 battles
7 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Sleep deprivation after 4 nightshifts... I blame my job.

Sounds like the job can take the blame. :Smile_teethhappy:

Rest well. 

[TBW]
Members
6,416 posts
12,059 battles
2 minutes ago, Kizarvexis said:

Sounds like the job can take the blame. :Smile_teethhappy:

Rest well. 

Or speech to text with no proof read.

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,855 posts
13,070 battles
3 hours ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Or speech to text with no proof read.

Eye half tissues whiff sex twos peach to.  Won thyme, alms aye warts where spilled rung. 

[PVE]
Members
9,822 posts
7,492 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Eye half tissues whiff sex twos peach to.  Won thyme, alms aye warts where spilled rung. 

:Smile_teethhappy: