You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
nickalaso123

Clan Search for Clan Battles

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
100 posts
2,219 battles

With the first season of clan battles fast approaching, I'm looking to join a clan who is going to be active with it. PM me if you want further details and feel free to explore my stats, all clan offers will be considered. May the best clan win me over :)

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,759 battles

Are you looking to participate in the battles yourself? Cause you don't have a tier 10 and no self-respecting clan will run a guy in a rental. If you're looking to be in a top clan without any effort put in by yourself, that's not very good either. 

You have good stats, but your motivation seems... off. 

Beta Testers
100 posts
2,219 battles
7 minutes ago, _Fantomex_ said:

Are you looking to participate in the battles yourself? Cause you don't have a tier 10 and no self-respecting clan will run a guy in a rental. If you're looking to be in a top clan without any effort put in by yourself, that's not very good either. 

You have good stats, but your motivation seems... off. 

Well I do have to balance out what time I have with school, therefore my lack of owning a t10.

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,269 posts
3,425 battles

You might want to look for a more social clan that will help you to get a few tier tens first. Also I see you are a BB main. You may want to diversify and try for a cl or dd as another tier 10 as you can only have but 1 bb in the battle.

Beta Testers
100 posts
2,219 battles
3 minutes ago, JollyRoger6969 said:

You might want to look for a more social clan that will help you to get a few tier tens first. Also I see you are a BB main. You may want to diversify and try for a cl or dd as another tier 10 as you can only have but 1 bb in the battle.

Know any good social clans willing to train up new recruits?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,830 posts
11,525 battles

@nickalaso123

Check out the Syndicate (link in my signature), we only have one spot right now but are days aways from the first HQ expansion. I was looking through your stats (mostly at your ships) and noticed that the only ship close to t10 is a BB. Since clan wars only allows one BB per team, that's a premium role. You are really gonna want to grind on a cruiser if you want to participate since cruisers are going to the majority of the fleets.

PM me if the Syndicate looks like a fit for you.