Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

A hopeful postive from Clan Wars

5 comments in this topic

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles

As most folks find reason to complain about not getting the Stalingrad, a ship which doesn't exist or any of the other dozen reasons it's unfair.....I really hope some of the high end clans stream or record battles so that they may be used as teaching vids for many other players. I realize streaming could be tough as no one wants to share a nerd rage meltdown.... but if used properly, and not an "in your face" our clan won yours lost mentality.... It could theoretically help the overall gameplay. I'm sure there will be many hiccups....but you never know, it may turn out great.

My only fear with it is it could become even more of a campfest than high tier ranked play. But we shall see.

[NGA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,272 posts
3,440 battles

If clans stream the battles then there are definitely a few to be watching. That is if you desire to learn some good tactics and winning strats for clam wars.

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,792 battles

Supremacy League and Kings of the Sea are already streamed and recorded. 

Clan battle strategy also only works if team play is present and voice communication is possible. 

Not to mention that the top clans rely less on actual strategies and more on player skill; "you two go here and do your thing". 

Not saying it wouldn't be helpful, but I don't think It's what you expect. 

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,324 battles

I highly doubt most top-tier clans are going to want to willingly share their tactics and give other competitors an upper hand on them. 

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,500 battles
11 minutes ago, DOCTOR_CITADEL said:

I highly doubt most top-tier clans are going to want to willingly share their tactics and give other competitors an upper hand on them. 

You'd be surprised how many don't actually care since they have a dozen different strats they could hit you with.

Sign in to follow this