You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Snargfargle

If you are facing this clan watch out!

42 comments in this topic

[PSP]
Members
6,262 posts
8,901 battles

I was in a few games recently with SALTY members. Simply speaking, if they are on your team then have fun. However, if they are on the opposite team (or more of them are opposing you than on your team) then good luck. I'd say that they will be a contender for the top of the clan battles ranks.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/clan/1000044008,SALTY-SALTY/ 

[USCC2]
Members
3,571 posts

Clans or individual players - if you can't accept there will be better players than you in game then you're in trouble lol. :Smile_Default:

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

So will name and shame extend to Clans as folks come out to say, "If you face <fillintheblank> then look for a steamroll as they <fillintheblank> big time"? 

[O7]
Members
4,933 posts
8,945 battles
7 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

but ur bad

I'm just the team eye candy and forum rep.

[PSP]
Members
6,262 posts
8,901 battles

Pulicat, I knew that I recognized that name! You were the one who got the High Caliber and Kraken in the last game I played. Even though we lost you still managed to outscore most, of not all, on the other team.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,801 posts
7,047 battles
2 hours ago, Snargfargle said:

I was in a few games recently with SALTY members. Simply speaking, if they are on your team then have fun. However, if they are on the opposite team (or more of them are opposing you than on your team) then good luck. I'd say that they will be a contender for the top of the clan battles ranks.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/clan/1000044008,SALTY-SALTY/ 

POPCORN prefers unicums to be on the enemy team, because they make for more gloriously salty trophies when we sink them, and have their screenshotted bottom up hulls adorning our hall of honour, while if they sink us, so what?

In fact, I am disappointed whenever I find SALTY clan members on my team.:Smile_popcorn:

Members
1,062 posts
4,736 battles

To be the man, you have to beat the man.  -Ric Flair

If you don't aspire to beat the best, what are you playing competitively for?

• Cool 1

[SEP]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Supertester
725 posts
7,781 battles

Breaking news! Water is wet! 

:Smile_facepalm:

[OO7]
Beta Testers
314 posts
14,546 battles
32 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

POPCORN prefers unicums to be on the enemy team, because they make for more gloriously salty trophies when we sink them, and have their screenshotted bottom up hulls adorning our hall of honour, while if they sink us, so what?

In fact, I am disappointed whenever I find SALTY clan members on my team.:Smile_popcorn:

LOL, internet troll

[SAA]
Members
856 posts
27,272 battles

Good team, very focused and will not give two craps about the enemy.  They really know how to flank and push, they will not stop no matter what damage they are taking.  Most everyone on there team has a 60% WR and a high hit percentage.  There leader Dachosenonefosure is a very good Rank1 player with great skills and knowledge of the mechanics of this game.

As for me, I cringe when I see them on the other team, but I cringe when I see them on my team also.  They live up to there name sometimes and being on there team can be sort of annoying.

They will be a good team to go up against in Clan Wars, you will ether get slaughtered, win or learn as you face them.

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,783 battles
29 minutes ago, Psicopro said:

To be the man, you have to beat the man.  -Ric Flair

If you don't aspire to beat the best, what are you playing competitively for?

Amazingly enough some of us play just for the entertainment value and don't devote our entire lives to pixel ships. 

• Cool 3

[D12]
[D12]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,083 posts
8,964 battles

:Smile_popcorn:  <--- This is where I want my Salt.

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,801 posts
7,047 battles
1 minute ago, Gen_Saris said:

Amazingly enough some of us play just for the entertainment value and don't devote our entire lives to pixel ships. 

But surely there is great (if not more) entertainment to be had in the triumph of potatoe over unicum?

There is also greater satisfaction to be had in a rare, rather than a common, prize.

[SYN]
Alpha Tester, Beta Testers
30,523 posts
4,500 battles

One thing I like about SALTY, least they are funny.

• Cool 3

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles
1 minute ago, nuttybiscuit said:

But surely there is great (if not more) entertainment to be had in the triumph of potatoe over unicum?

There is also greater satisfaction to be had in a rare, rather than a common, prize.

'Tis true.  I was on a team that beat a SALTY triple division once.  Once.  That I remember the occasion should be taken as a compliment.

• Cool 1

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,783 battles
3 minutes ago, nuttybiscuit said:

If that happened with any sort of regularity they wouldn't be unicums. 

I don't believe the player base is large enough here to do it, but over at WoT the suggestion has been made multiple times that players be placed in 4 tiers based on win rate, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. This way when you drop in a match you would only face players in the same tier as you, who were roughly as good as you. 

BUT I have a feeling there would be a lot less unicums if they had to face players of a similar skill level every match. A lot of these guys pad their stats by playing low tiers and picking on poor or inexperienced players. 

[TF_34]
[TF_34]
Members
1,139 posts
6,783 battles
2 minutes ago, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

don't care.  elitist clans partially ruined world of tanks and we're not gonna let that happen here.

Sadly I'm pretty sure it IS going to happen here, and there is nothing "we" can do to stop it. 

Edited by Gen_Saris

[-Y-]
Alpha Tester
4,801 posts
7,047 battles
6 minutes ago, Gen_Saris said:

Sadly I'm pretty sure it IS going to happen here, and there is nothing "we" can do to stop it. 

yes there is. sink them, screenshot their upturned hulls, and find glory in their tears!

[OPG]
[OPG]
Beta Testers
1,451 posts
10,324 battles
30 minutes ago, OstwindFlakpanzer said:

don't care.  elitist clans partially ruined world of tanks and we're not gonna let that happen here.

Tell me more

591e8ad61aa25fe2a422d0141a724921.gif

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,842 battles
43 minutes ago, IronWolfV said:

One thing I like about SALTY, least they are funny.

Agreed, there are some clans that are already toxic; but at least SALTY is generally a class act.